Anyone else having trouble with nodes connectivity?

Hey guys,

Any one else having problems with their nodes lately? I have 3 nodes staked, and I’ve had to reset them at least 1-2 dozens times in the last month. Keep getting a notification in my app that they arent available. They come back online as soon as I reset them. Most of the problems have come from the two I just ordered in the last month. Trying to figure out if it’s a bug in the app, a problem with my network, or the nodes themselves. All 3 are hardlined into the router, and my speeds at home seem fine.

3 Likes

I’ve had the issue as well. Definitely a bug. I usually reboot them and they are back up again.

2 Likes

Do you know if it’s just showing them offline when they’re not, or are they really off network?

1 Like

What’s your current setup? CPU, ram, etc? Are they pNodes, vNodes (on a VPS or at your house)?

When’s the last time you updated docker?

1 Like

I’m not too sure. I just know that the app couldn’t recognize the status until I rebooted, for each of them.

Mine are all pNodes.

@Thriftinkid Hi, that is a problem from the app. We will push an update to improve this situation soon.
Meanwhile, this tool is helpful to monitor your Nodes: http://watch.incognito.market/

3 Likes

Thanks @Peter. This link definitely helps, and is pretty cool!

2 Likes

A telegram bot was created to help keep an eye on your nodes.

You can find info on it here from the creator Josh_Hamon #Brilliant :

4 Likes

This is fantastic @Josh_Hamon!

2 Likes