1. What problem are you solving?
Currently, thousands of transactions take place on the Incognito chain, app and system every day. However, there are still some limitations – especially with the app. There are often bugs and issues with UI and UX.
2. What is the solution?
Build system monitor to ensure stability, solve issues quickly, and improve performance. Improve existing dashboards and system tools to more efficiently improve user experience and deliver cross-team support.
Here is current status :
- Current issues on github: 48 issues.
- No daily process for hotfix.
- No where dashboard monitor growth metric
- No dashboard to broadcast notification messages.
Broadcast message to all user device with format : title/message
3. Which solutions do people resort to because this doesn’t exist yet?
We’re lucky in that people actually use Incognito products. We’re also lucky to get lots of feedback from our users, so on our end, we need to take that feedback and work in the most efficient way possible to refine the product.
4. Who are you?
The project will be implemented by @binh , @tan , and @mo_tran on the core wallet team.
5. Why do you care?
We simply want to offer users an intuitive, well-designed product experience.
6. What’s your plan? What’s your schedule?
This is my schedule for the year:
|April 30||Track and fix 70% of current github issues.|
|April 30||Release hotfix weekly on April 9, April 16, April 24, April 30|
|April 15||Release Notification dashboard & Dashboard monitor|
Dashboard monitor checklist:
- Daily successful deposits transactions, sortable by currency
- Daily total amount of deposits, sortable by currency
- Daily successful trades, sortable by trading pairs( trading pairs, volume buy )
- Daily trading volume
- Daily new virtual Node/node setup
- Daily withdrawal transactions, sortable by currency
- Daily amount withdrawn from Incognito Chain, sortable by currency
I will also:
- Maintain a good environment for testing
- Ensure every engineer has the tools they need to succeed
- Monitor devnet, testnet statuses
- What’s your budget?
|Technical Lead + Backend||2,000 PRV||1||2,000 PRV|
|Mobile Frontend||1000 PRV||1||1000 PRV|
|TOTAL (x 1 months)||3,000 PRV|
- Is there an existing conversation around this idea?
Not yet on this forum. Let us know what you think!
- Is there anything else you would like the community to know?
Thank you for helping us build Incognito, and please continue to share your thoughts and suggestions! Every idea and opinion is valued.