Can’t withdraw from pDEX

Hi @jmauzyk. Please send me a screenshot of your app version in settings ui

Hi @jmauzyk, Please try withdrawing 817.83 pUSDT and increase the fee to 0.002 pUSDT.

@tien unfortunately got the same result.

Tried withdrawing less and still got an error, but a different one this time:

-1003: -1022 mean you have a pUSDT pending transaction (maybe trade pUSDT for other coins). So you need to wait for it to complete then try again

@Jamie Do you want to add this error to your handy post with wallet error codes?

1 Like

This error should be -6005. So I will update it in the app

I am also having trouble withdrawing my pBTC of the pdex.

Hi Olsen, did you use the latest version 3.6.3.2 too?

I looked at my wallet and saw that the previous failed transaction was listed as pending, which probably why I got that error. After waiting for that transaction to switch from pending to failed, it went back to giving an unknown error.

Hi @jmauzyk. Please give the failed transaction id

I tried withdrawing half and doubling the fee, still got failure. I did notice that when reviewing the transactions in my wallet the fee shows as half of what I set.

In the images below: shows 0.00165 but I actually selected 0.0033; shows 0.001107 but I actually selected 0.00214. Not sure if this is related.

To name a couple. Let me know if you’d like me to send some more failed transactions IDs.

Thanks, Jmauzyk. We will look into this and get back to you asap.

hi @jmauzyk, we detected some problem with our full node data. We fixed it. Please try withdrawing again. If it is not success, please send me your payment address and new tx id

I did withdraw my pdex liquidity because I need the money and planning to come back but it looks like there is no way to transfer from pdex account to account wallet for the moment.
I did update today to the latest version of android.
Any news?

It’s fine, just the send button was missing, install the wallet again.
Don’t forget to backup your private keys.

2 Likes

Actually, just tap “Withdraw” in the pDEX and choose your beneficiary account to send your funds to.