Can we make a poll on the new logo?

To me, if there was a hole, it should cover “in” syllable etymologically.etymology

8 Likes

What about a logo that has the outline of a wallet with the PRV symbol in the middle bright and blue like it was, then all around the wallet partially (incognito mode) hidden are the other top coins/ a few project coins?

5 Likes

This is magical and mystifying and I would invest another $20k based on this logo alone ( :wink:)

I really like the eclipse idea. It goes with our purpose of “shielding”.
If the entire circle cant be made into an eclipse, maybe just the “O” inside the circle could be made into an eclipse? But definitely best with the whole circle as an eclipse.

5 Likes

I think you mean similar logos to below: :joy:
Region capture 34

Region capture 35

Region capture 36

For the posters, we may use a similar scheme to this:
Region capture 37

For the heads, we may use the heads of the core team as the heroes of Incognito. In addition to this, if the community doesn’t mind, we may use the heads of the most-known villains in the world history to take the attention of both the criminals and the governments :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

:open_mouth: yes, exactly that! Lol.

3 Likes

I really like this one.

5 Likes

Not a fan of the eclipse as a logo

1. with logos, less is more
  2. this can only be used on black/dark surfaces
  3. the effect will be lost in small size usage of the logo

On a t-shirt? Yes please.
and let’s not forget, we are just brainstorming here.

6 Likes

Yep, its not trivial at all to make it as a logo, that’s why I asked Bruno who made most of our logos to play with it. He usually makes invert versions too, so surface should not be a problem.

5 Likes

A few tries.
But on my opinion the previous logo and branding was great.

blue black 1

19 Likes

I also made what I meant

Frame 3

top two are rasters, lower one is vector graphic

the power of vectors is unlimited scalability, easy editing and we could animate it on a website

6 Likes

I don’t like it. I think a blackhole sends the wrong message. The logo should be bright, happy and welcoming instead of dark mysterious, black nothingness. Having a mysterious blackhole as our logo might sound cool but in my opinion it is not the right move for PRV becuase it makes the platform seem sketchy. Because of websites like the silk road, there is the association that online transactions offering pure anonymity give a prime opportunity for people to commit criminal transactions. For this reason, a dark, empty black hole as a logo for a platform that offers complete anonymity is not the right choice

5 Likes

@Danthefrog Agreed.

4 Likes

I agree, but also want to express (in general) the weirdness of making anonymity equal to criminal transactions.

With cash the principle is the same. Withdraw some money from an ATM. This transaction is recorded by the bank, whatever is done with the money after that is a black hole, no one knows.

I am in no way claiming no shady transactions can take place, but no one is alarmed when someone walks away with cash from an ATM. Who knows what it is going to be spent on.

5 Likes

I think the old logo was cool this new one will def confuse new buyers or think it’s sketchy or a broken image

2 Likes

No black hole please :pray::pray::pray:

5 Likes

I see a new logo in the app but not on the site yet

1 Like

I agree with you also, in that the association between anonymity and criminal transactions is weird. Let me be Captian Obvious for a hot minute. Lest us not forget that by investing in and using crypto to conduct transactions we are undermining the sovereign currencies that that are used within whatever country we reside in whether or not our transactions are traceable. My theory is that the only reason we’re allowed to use/trade crypto in the States is because the US Govt and the Fed still think it’s cute and not a threat and the IRS can make a quick buck off of it come tax-time. In 40 years will crypto still be cute in the US and other nations? I believe that if there is going to be a war on crypto for pissing off the USA, then they’re going to start attacking the annonymous platforms first. The logo of our platform is the first impression anyone will have of Incognito. A picture speaks a thousand words so make everything about incognito cute and friendly an certainly not sketch so when every average joe who doesn’t know what Etherium is comes here for a quick look won’t get creepy vibes

6 Likes

The new logo is definitely better, but it’s still black

1 Like

The new coin logo looks like the Rolls Royce logo.

4 Likes

BTW, here are more unannounced logo changes with no interaction with the community.

First the dumb all black “logo” now we get a PP logo in the app.

What’s the point of the PP? Its PRV, not PP.

2 Likes