[Finished] Supply liquidity for Incognito DEX. Provide privacy for the world.

Yeah HODL on the app is horrendous.
If metamask can make a deposit in under 60 minutes, then send it on over to incognito. Do a test deposit of like a dollar worth of XYO first.
Go to your wallet, scroll to the bottom, click add coin to list, search for XYO it’ll have a green checkmark next to it meaning it is verified.

As the liquidity pool is a little low for XYO right now, I noticed that trading 1000 XYO at a time allows the least amount of price slippage.

1 Like

I’ve got all this down, I just wanted to know if I’m going to get anything if I pair the XYO and PRV in the investment pool. It’s not listed so I was wondering if I would get a return or if I should just convert it all to PRV and stake that. The one hour limit on receiving could be a problem.

1 Like

Currently, you will earn nothing since the trade fees are zero. XYO/PRV pair hasn’t liquidity rewards as well. That’s why I asked this question. Duy had said that he had some thoughts on this issue a few weeks ago.

1 Like

Didn’t reward you got covered the impermanent loss ?

1 Like

@Jerry_Watson @FutureMiner in a new subsidizing model, the reward will be split to all PRV related pairs, Including XYO.

More info will be closer to the end of this week.

3 Likes

I have several variations of Liquidity on the app so I have no way of knowing what rewards were given for what. I view $60+ USD loss over some 4 - 5 weeks to be too great regardless of the profits made.

Also calculating the profits I don’t believe I was paid any extra rewards to cover the impermanent losses.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Nasir_Eskiocak…:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Liquidity payout was lower this week, was there a reason for this?

3 Likes

Yeah I was under the impression that it was 25. Per month? Am I incorrect?

1 Like

It depends on which pairs you provide liquidity for but I would think payout would not go down if you did not take out any liquidity. Trading volumes have increased week haven’t they?

2 Likes

Weird, I’ve never seen this screen…

1 Like

Hey @Silvercap718 yep, I also noticed this. The previous week’s reward was higher than it should be. This week we launched a new script for the calculation which is much more correct. You can compare what you received with the calculator. Let me know if will still not match. I’ll investigate it deeper.

4 Likes

Hi andrey,

The calculator is currently locked and requires permission to access. Is it possible to unlock it?

2 Likes

@Ferg40 I was confused at first too. If you provided liquidity to the pool before they setup this screen then you won’t see it. You can only see this information if you have no liquidity.

Notice the get started button. We only have a button to add more liquidity.

1 Like

Hey @tiedyeboy fixed, please try one more time https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KKAEg82PSFH2NmJj8c_4wcsUre4iPmT2pJCXl85mdVU/edit#gid=0

5 Likes

Difficult :frowning: @andrey
If I invest 1000 USD how much will I make a profit per week?

5 Likes

Duplicating the question -> Liquidity rewards program v2

4 Likes