Cole coins solve one problem: how to pay for a favor.
In our school, favors are often payed either with money or with something as “I’ll give you the favor back when you need it”, but some times you don’t want to pay money, and the other option is too vague.
This coin effectively build trust between any student.
What is Cole Coin?
Is a way to say that you “own” a favor. You simply ask for COLE in exchange for a favor, depending in the difficulty of the favor.
How to get Cole Coins?
- You get 5 COLE for the first time you join the project.
- For every friend you bring to the project, you earn 1 COLE.
- Do some favors and ask for COLE.
- Try to buy them to someone.
Me and my brother @Leonardo_Arguello have a bank account in which we have all the cole coins that are not yet in circulation.
So you and your brother are rich in favors?
No, we won’t steal any COLE form the bank account, as that will affect the project. We, as anyone else, only got 5 COLEs each in our main accounts. We believe in this project, and we won’t harm it by getting free COLE.
How do you, as a student, benefit from COLE?
- Do favors with more confidence. You can be sure someone deserves a favor if he has COLE, and he’s more likely to give you the favor back in the future.
- More control over the favors you own or give.
- No need to pay real money.
- Ask for any quantity of COLE you want; set a price for every favor, depending on the difficulty.
What can the devs of Incognito can do to help us?
As explained in this post, non-verified coins don’t show transactions, so we need to have this coin verified. This will also prevent people issuing and duplicating the coin, so this will give a much higher sense of confidence to students.
When and where is the project going to be released?
This is planed to be a local project in our school after the vacations, somewhere in August. @Leonardo_Arguello will get be in charge for telling high school students, and me to the university students. Well make tutorials on how to use the app and explain people how Incognito works if they ask.
How can this help to the Incognito network?
We think this coin will have a huge impact in our school, since it solves a real problem. And so…
- It will help people get used to cryptocurrencies.
- Potentially attracting more people into buying and investing in Privacy.
- The number of transactions within the blockchain will increase.