Coming up on 2 weeks no earning

Hi,
I have 2 vnodes and coming up on 14 days no earning this Sunday!

I did change my server last week.

i see this error in the logs but not in the error_log.txt

2020-04-30 14:31:30.118 beaconpool.go:130 [ERR] Mempool log: addBeaconBlock err: -1011: Max Pool Size Error Exceed max invalid pending pool

Max Pool Size Error

github.com/incognitochain/incognito-chain/mempool.NewBlockPoolError

/Users/autononous/go/src/github.com/incognitochain/incognito-chain/mempool/error.go:138

github.com/incognitochain/incognito-chain/mempool.(*BeaconPool).validateBeaconBlock

/Users/autononous/go/src/github.com/incognitochain/incognito-chain/mempool/beaconpool.go:173

github.com/incognitochain/incognito-chain/mempool.(*BeaconPool).addBeaconBlock

/Users/autononous/go/src/github.com/incognitochain/incognito-chain/mempool/beaconpool.go:128

github.com/incognitochain/incognito-chain/mempool.(*BeaconPool).AddBeaconBlock

/Users/autononous/go/src/github.com/incognitochain/incognito-chain/mempool/beaconpool.go:141

github.com/incognitochain/incognito-chain/blockchain.(*BlockChain).OnBlockBeaconReceived

/Users/autononous/go/src/github.com/incognitochain/incognito-chain/blockchain/messages.go:131

github.com/incognitochain/incognito-chain/peerv2.(*Dispatcher).processStreamBlk

/Users/autononous/go/src/github.com/incognitochain/incognito-chain/peerv2/dispatch.go:35

github.com/incognitochain/incognito-chain/peerv2.(*ConnManager).process.func1

/Users/autononous/go/src/github.com/incognitochain/incognito-chain/peerv2/connmanager.go:210

runtime.goexit

/usr/local/Cellar/go/1.12.5/libexec/src/runtime/asm_amd64.s:1337

2020-04-30 14:31:30.118 beaconpool.go:130 [ERR] Mempool log: addBeaconBlock err: -1011: Max Pool Size Error Exceed max invalid pending pool

Max Pool Size Error

1 Like

You can confirm for yourself that your nodes are communicating with the Incognito network.

1. Obtain your consensus public key.
    a. Use a RPC to obtain key(s)
    b. Use @mesquka’s Incognito Tool to find the key(s)

2. Search the first few letters of your key on mainnet.incognito.org/committees

This Incognito explorer page lists every node known to and communicating with the Incognito network. If your node is properly working, it will be on this page. The listings are updated every epoch.

2 Likes

Hello.
For all my node (not only incognito ) use this tool.
https://uptimerobot.com/
Monitor port 9334 and case there is something that doesn’t work I get a notification.

1 Like

Thank you !

Got a payment