Cool wallet and Easy to use  Security password

What’s problem ?
Hi everyone , I’m from Indonesia, I’m a technical lead for a IT company,
I have a team, and we run more than 50 vnodes. but I have many problem with control it and copy & paste account key …

Solution
Focus to build a web wallet - open source.
I see your blockchain still not have web-wallet to use.
I provider a solution to build it with prv pay out for us.

here I build :
Cool wallet and Easy to use Security password
feature focus :

• Multi Account Wallet for Incognito Chain.
    • send/receive
  • Password security web-wallet.
  • Manager Node.
  • New way for Deposit /Withdraw Coin BTC, ETH.( need support from core team)

Timeline :

• May 30 Wallet version 1 support Multi account. Send, Receive, security
  • May 30 Wallet version 1 support monitor nodes.
  • June 30 : deposit /withdraw for BTC, ETH, ERC20.
  • affter that: collect feature from community to build more feature.

MyTeam :

• 1 Designer UI/UX 2000 PRV / month(1 time)
  • 1 Technical Lead (me) 2000 PRV / month
  • 1 Frontend dev 1500 PRV/ month
  • 1 Backend dev 2000 PRV/ month
  • 1 QC tester 1500 PRV/ month

Total PRV : May - 9000 PRV
June - 7000 PRV.

I upload a draft from my team member.
we will still build, if you fund or node fund.
for community donate here send PRV to here, I will public amount I received from guys.

we want to build a cooless wallet.

6 Likes

This is a cool idea. I suggest you should raise it here and follow the general format of a proposal when you are available: https://incognito.org/c/DAO/22

1 Like

thank you @Peter,

Looks pretty cool already. Looking forward to see this live.
Managing many nodes must be challenging.
Can I ask what you do that makes you need to enter your keys “all the time”?

@Jamie these are screenshots from the Guarda wallet: https://guarda.co/app/ they modified some texts

Please check out my proposal, which @michael88 copied: Web Wallet for Incognito Investors

That is fine. If they can build something like that, they are free to do it. If and when the project gets funded is based on live results, not on images. No worries.

I can’t see this as a carbon copy of your text, but even if it were, it is not a problem.
It is logical for proposals with a similar subject to look a like, a bit.

Everyone is free to propose, using the given template. Proposals on itself are not rewarded, the results are.

We are more than happy to fund those who put effort in bringing the project forward in whatever way, but there is no funding on promisses alone.

Having multiple people developing web wallets, apps, stats and so on is good for the project.

I believe it is not 100% fine to make a proposal based on someone else’s work without mentioning it. (Guarda)

They easily misguided you.

Their proposal is not even close to ours, but clearly it inspired them to sell it as their idea.

Competition is great, until its fair.

@michael88 mention in your proposal it will be a wallet like/inspired on Guarda.

It has nothing to do with misguiding. We are happy to see multiple people putting effort in developing for the project.

Someone else could propose tomorrow to develop a wallet that mimics a wallet already out there they really love. You need to think big. The huge success of Candy Crush as match three game, didn’t stop other developers to make look-a-like games.

The project is aiming at facilitating privacy to a very large number of users. Users with most likely different tastes. The more wallets we have the better.

Do what you do best, let others worry about their own stuff.

Hi @Jamie, I thing I will reformat to post a new to DAO proposal.
about UI/UX I thing this is first draft, I like Guarda. yes exacly we’re develop based on Guarda UI.
hi @raz I thing we dont want to Competition with you or anybody here, We welcome idea to build together.
for skills we build strong with :

• frontend : Reactjs
  • Backend : golang, nodejs
  • Database for cached : price, nodes status.
    and I’m here to build with incognito community.
2 Likes

Damn this looks cool!