Create your own privacy token on Incognito

Issue your own privacy coin.

For many projects, this in the first step. Incognito offers the easiest way to create a privacy coin. The coin will be as fast and easy to use as ERC20, as private as Monero.

Now, here’s how to issue your own privacy coin.

1. Download the Incognito Wallet

AS PS APK

1. Tap “Mint" from the app home screen

2. Enter the coin info

Total supply is permanent, you cannot change it later. Be sure to carefully consider all aspects of your coin.

3. Enter your project details, then click “Mint”

4. Now you have own privacy coin!

What can I use coins for?

Listing on pDEX
Just finished ICO for your project? Now you can issue your tokens on Incognito, share it to your share holders, and then establish a trading pair on Incognito pDEX for your community to start buying your token.

IOUs
Living with roommates? Tokenize your security deposit and pay them to do chores for you.

SHARED BUDGETS
Get reimbursed for common purchases from the coin treasury, and pay teammates with coins.

VOTING
Issue a voting coin and send one to each member. Vote by sending your coin to one address.

OWNERSHIP
Sell shares to raise funds to buy a house. Then flip it and distribute profits among the shareholders.

Send and receive confidentially on Incognito.

Send your privacy coins to anyone. Just enter their account address or scan their QR code. Your account balance and transactions details are totally hidden from prying eyes.

17 Likes

great !

2 Likes

Going to create couple of coins ?

1 Like

Wheee can I get smart contracts made so I can get my coin verified

I can code ERC-20 smart contracts,
if you need a dev.

But you don’t need smart contracts to create incognito coins unless you want the supply to be variable.

What are you looking to do? Verify a custom token (created by you) on the incognito chain? Or are you looking for something else?

If the case is the first, please feel free to reach out to me and i will help you carry out the process, be it either by a direct message or through this post.

Hey @chucky, @Vampyrica here is a step by step guide Verified Badges for Custom Privacy Coins on Incognito Chain

Do you think about adding your coin to the Incognito DEX ?
If so here is also a guide on How to add (list) any pCoin on pDEX

1 Like

I’m looking to create a new privacy coin and need help reviewing my work and the process

Love this. Couple quick questions:

1. Are there any good examples of custom privacy tokens created by the community?
  2. Is there any way to view trade charts & market caps for privacy tokens?
  3. When a new coin is minted on incognito chain, is an ERC20 created as well, or is it incognito chain only?
  1. Are there any good examples of custom privacy tokens created by the community? YES!
  1. Is there any way to view trade charts & market caps for privacy tokens? YES!

https://incscan.io

1. When a new coin is minted on incognito chain, is an ERC20 created as well, or is it incognito chain only? :slight_smile:

https://we.incognito.org/c/tech/18

1 Like

Thanks for replying Roman.
1 & 2. I don’t see market caps on incscan.io. And it doesn’t appear to show price or volume per token, the list is just sorted alphabetically. What I’d like to see is “popular” tokens that are successfully implemented on incognito chain.

1. I appreciate the list of resources, but don’t have time to read through them all. Yes or no?

Essentially, we want to mint a new ERC20 token that aims to educate people about privacy & incognito chain. The token must exist on the ETH network, tradeable on Uniswap. And also available on incognito chain, with trading pairs with PRV/BTC/BSC/etc.

So, is it best to mint the token first with incognito app - or must it be first minted on ETH mainnet & then added to incognito chain?

Thank you

1 Like

You don’t need to mint a custom token on Incognito. A custom token is native to the Incognito network. This is wholly different than a pToken which is pegged 1:1 with tokens/coins from public, external networks. Incognito native tokens (aka custom tokens) only exist on the Incognito network. You would have to build your own infrastructure to facilitate Incognito tokens on other network, ie a wrapped Incognito token on ETH, ALG, SOL, DOT, TRX, etc.

1. Mint your ERC-20 token on Ethereum.
  2. Add your token to the Incognito network.
  3. Verify the token on Incognito.
  4. Create a liquidity pool.

Users will now be able trade your token with PRV natively or with pBTC/pBSC/pXMR etc using cross-pool trades on the Incognito pDEX.

Users will be able to trade the ERC-20 token natively on Uniswap or the pERC-20 token privately with Incognito’s Uniswap integration.

Be advised a major upgrade to the Incognito network is happening this weekend. You may want to let the dust settle first before minting ERC-20 tokens to be used on the Incognito network.

8 Likes