Crypto Investing Updates

One of the most significant obstacles stopping me from investing a pair of cryptocurrency into the pDex with the “invest” option is the absence of feedback for the growth of that crypto.

With the stake option for PRV into the pool there is a wonderful counter showing you your balance at any time.

With the invest option there is no feedback at all - and we don’t know if, when or how that interest is being distributed to us.

Perhaps having a similar page as the stake pool but with the pair that you invest would be a huge step in allowing the community to decide if that is the right option for them.

5 Likes

I tried the invest right now and right after the successful investing the counter appeared.
Screenshot_20200530_222705

2 Likes

The “ticker” shows up several hours after you invest the first time. I had the same issue.
As for when you get paid, it’s 10AM mountain standard time Mondays.

2 Likes

If you go to invest and click the remove liquidity button, you can see the values of your pair that you put in, you can also see how many shares you have and what not.

2 Likes

So it seems to me that it’s best to leave everything in the staking pool until they have to reduce the interest rate again.

Unless the commissions from trades happening is substantial; does anyone know about how much that adds up to in a week?

Hmmmm…interesting…:thinking: