1. What problem are you solving?
Previously, communication with the community has been scattered across various channels: Telegram, Facebook, email, and more. This creates duplicate Q&A, messy bug reports, disorganized and disconnected users, and an endless maze for follow up.
2. What is the solution?
Discourse has been live since February 2020. We are using this channel as the primary method to communicate with the community. Everything will be tracked in the categories on this site, such as news, tutorials, proposals, bug reports, etc…
TO DO: monitor communication on the site, receive feedback, report and follow up on bugs, and promote new features. Create a funnel to move engaged users here from other platforms.
3. Who are you?
I am @Peter, a core team member at Incognito. I want to further develop the product, which is improving every day.
@Nathaniel is a warehouse keeper. He handles the Node delivery for US users, as well as the replacement - return process.
4. Why do you care?
Community is the most valuable asset for us. “There is no power for change greater than a community discovering what it cares about.” – Margaret J.
5. What’s your plan? What’s your schedule?
The results we got from March 2020:
- Fixed 88% bugs raised by the community.
- The average first response time is 13 hours.
The results we got from April 2020:
- Fix 90% (18/20) bugs raised by the community.
- The average first response time is under 22 hours.
- Time to receive the Node after purchasing: 7.875 days for US market, 11.5 days for the Global market.
Here are our specific objectives and key results for May 2020:
- Fix 100% bugs raised by the community
- Process orders with FedEx within 24 hours (working days: Mon-Fri)
To track these objectives, we use these tools:
Internal spreadsheet to communicate between CX - Project Owner - Developer
Internal inventory system and tracking tool from FedEx to generate the report
6. What’s your budget?
|CX support #1||1,000 PRV||1||1,000 PRV|
|Warehouse support||300 PRV||1||300 PRV|
|TOTAL (x 1 months)||1,300 PRV|
7. Is there anything else you would like the community to know?
Thank you to everyone who has been helping out and making Incognito a friendlier place to be.