[Finished] Supply liquidity for Incognito DEX. Provide privacy for the world.

The total volume of liquidity pools hit $2M :rocket:

8 Likes

Is something wrong with the network?? I now got 2 of my deposits stocked🤦

1 Like

@andrey Just curious how often are the funds we add to liquidity compounded?

I noticed the pool stake (pStake) was compounded every second (read continuously) is this also the case for the liquidity pool?

2 Likes

Hi @Jared

The staking APR of 57% is already compounded calculation while pDEX liquidity reward is not compounded yet.

On this moment we still working on the pDEX liquidity reward dashboard and functionality. Approximately it will take around 3-4 weeks to finalize everything.

4 Likes

If I want to issue a pVersion of an existing coin but I don’t want to fill my address etc to get the verified status what are consequences, for example if I add much liquidity to this pair?

1 Like

Hey @4ManDown, no consequences. The pDEX is permissionless decentralized exchange, which means anyone can add any pair and power with any liquidity :slight_smile:

You can create own privacy coin on Incognito chain or add any token from ethereum or binance chains and add liquidity on the same way.

4 Likes

@andrey Not sure if you are the creator of this Google sheet or not (I can’t seem to find the original article about it). Can you use the protected cells function of Google Sheets to lock the parts others do not need to modify? I fear a bad actor could come and mess with the information that is used to make the calculator function properly.

All cells of the table can be locked besides B3 & B8.

Edit: Looking at the calculator it is apparent that unwanted changes were already made, whether intentionally or unintentionally now the cells need to be fixed and locked.

3 Likes

@Rick_Shah is the creator of spreadsheet calculator. @Rick_Shah what do you think about to fix the cells somehow ?

1 Like

I provided some liquidity to the PRV/BTC pair a few weeks back. I have received PRV in my wallet but I didn’t notice any BTC.

I also noticed the PRV I earned is not listed in the transactions for my PDEX wallet. Is that something that will be added?

Hey @Kelsomatic, unfortunately we can pay pDEX rewards in PRV only. The percentage is calculated in both coins, but on the day of distribution all convert in PRV and distributed tho the providers.

Despite this you are fee to swap your PRV to ETH or BTC right away you receive the rewards.

You mean the reward incoming transaction ? It’s just because the pDEX wallet is designed in this way. The process will be change a bit once we release new UI for pDEX. The reward calculation will be similar to Staking app.

4 Likes

Hey @andrey and @Jared

I locked the cells. I will go back and see if anyone made changes they weren’t supposed to when the cells were unlocked.

5 Likes

Thank you Andrey. I prefer the earnings in PRV so it works out better for me this way.

2 Likes

Hi @Jared, thanks for catching the unwanted changes. I updated the sheet and it is locked. Let me know if you have any other questions.

4 Likes

Hi. A really interesting question was posted in the Telegram group, by Corey Clark, and it goes like this:

Help me with this… If you have $2K to invest, and do it in liquidity, you would have $1K worth PRV and $1K worth of USDT… the 67% on PRV would return $670, and $80 for USDT, for a total return of $750.

But if you took that full $2K and turned into PRV and staked for 57%, wouldn’t that be $1,140?

So in this case, wouldn’t 57% of $2K be better than splitting that up into liquidity pool?

I do understand the differentination on risk, where PRV value can go up or down, and USDT is stablecoin, but looking at pure return… wouldn’t staking be higher?

5 Likes

The way I understand it is exactly as Corey explained it. The only benefit would be if you already had the other crypto and didn’t want to lose the stability / diversification like he mentioned.

3 Likes

@Rick_Shah The calculator is not working as intended and the cells are still not locked properly. If you have locked all the cells besides the top 2 then provide @andrey with a new link to change in the main post with new permission settings.

2 Likes

It’s exactly like this. A lot of people have more than one crypto in portfolio and most of these crypto just sitting there. On the DEX your crypto works for the project.

3 Likes

You’re talking about the liquidity pool calculator right? @andrey is the owner of that google sheet and has to edit permissions. I am the owner of the staking calculator and have edited the permissions in that sheet.

3 Likes

I am not clear on how a spread sheet could accurately predict results when the amount of PRV and Staked coin fluctuate with market use. I have staked the pair PRV/PBTC and have seen the amount of PRV go up/ pBTC down and vice versa occur constantly. Not sure how spread sheet could handle it. It was my understanding that the liquidity provided made his profit thru this fluctuation. The posted % returns are more of a smoothed average of this action?

1 Like

The spreadsheet can not predict actual results. It only gives a basic understanding how to calculate potential rewards. As you mentioned, of course it’s fluctuates and spreadsheet can’t estimate such fluctuation. Rewards calculated on average of fluctuations.

4 Likes