[SOLVED] Failed shielded deposit of bitcoin, bitcoin disappeared?!

Hi all something very strange happened when trying to shield some BTC someone was sending to me. I pressed the shield button as per usual, which generated the 60 min Bitcoin address link. Sent it to them and they sent the coin. The transaction took ages to confirm and the link ended up expiring before confirmation. I retried the link and checked it again after an hour to see it was pending on incognito with 2 confirmations. I went to bed and when I woke up, the deposit has “failed” even tho it has two confirmations. I checked with the person sending and they sent me the tx and screen shot showing its left there wallet, and it hasn’t returned to them.

Can anyone help find my coin…?

Here’s all the transaction info. Can pm more the incognito wallet address aswell.

1 Like

Hi, can you send me the transaction link, the deposit address, and the incognito account address the BTC was meant to end up in, in a private message?

Click my avatar to send a message.

1 Like

A similar thing happened to me last night as well.

1 Like

Thank you I have sent over all the relevant info.

1 Like

@Chris_eubank has your problem been solved?

Do you have a problem we can help you with?

I had, was trying to shield and took 2-3 hours. Status was failed, then hitted retry and it finally worked.

1 Like

I am glad it solved itself. You can always start your own topic, or contact one of the moderators directly using a private message when you need help.

1 Like