Fiat Gateway

Hey guys, I am chatting with Bisq exchange team in terms of integration fiat gateway to Incognito and need your help to brainstorm on how to integrate other fiat gateways?

Like OTC desks or local Monero platform. When users could exchange fiat to pTokens.

1. What’s the easiest way for this?
  2. Is there any existed gateways when Incognito can be added right away?
6 Likes

Pre pay debit card -
We could transfer our cash to the debit card or fiat wallet and move coins to cash or move cash to prv.

Idk.

3 Likes

BlockCard offers a white label service for their visa prepaid debit card. May be worth looking into. Or just integration into their card could be a direct way to spend prv I’m not sure about going the other direction tho . Integration into the crypto.com platform would be amazing as they offer credit and debit card purchase of crypto

3 Likes

@Serval_Inc @ChrisMac debit card is a way out of crypto to fiat. What about another way from fiat to crypto ?

1 Like

Crypto.com supports purchasing crypto via bank transfer and card purchase as well

2 Likes

Check out what Constant is doing with ACH transfer and Zelle.

2 Likes

If the credit card is not a problem, Binance/Kucoin and other exchanges use the 3rd party payment gateways (simplex, koinal, paxful, banxa, advcash).

Simplex seems the go to option at least in the states. Having said that I do NOT recommend them as most banks don’t play nice with them, their fees are too much and they seem to inflate their prices. In the US maybe something like Sendwyre?

I have an idea you might be interested in.

https://cryptovoucher.io/ allows you to buy a crypto voucher of a specified denomination. Then allows you to redeem that voucher for crypto. The fees are around 4%+. You can check them out if your interested, possibly partner .

The reason why fiat to crypto is so hard is because crypto is a non refundable transaction while fiat is refundable. That is also why we have KYC regulations. I recommend doing something similar to CryptoVoucher, but maybe with a little twist.

You buy a voucher of $10(or any denomination). The voucher can not be redeemed until 30 days. After 30 days fiat transactions are usually not able to be refundable. If something happens to the transaction within 30 days, the voucher becomes null and void. This would allow you to bypass KYC.
Once the voucher is ready to be redeemed, they can purchase 10$ worth of any crypto at the current going rate. Sure people would have to wait 30 days, but it’s better in my opinion then having to provide all my personal information.

You would also be able to allow other venders to sell vouchers. Obviously Incognito themselves would have the lowest fee. The reason for the voucher intermediary is because if you sell crypto you need to do KYC. However selling “gift cards” for buying crypto wouldn’t necessarily require that.

But I would look into the laws more before taking my word for it :joy:
Just a brainstorm

I accidentally found something that could be what you are looking for.
https://gem.co/
It’s an embedable widget that lets users buy and transfer crypto with any payment method using any exchange. I haven’t looked to much into it, but it seems like you can use this service to exchange fiat to crypto and send that crypto directly into the pDex if you wanted.

2 Likes

check:
https://pools.ramp.network/

Torus wallet using this gateway.
tor

1 Like