"Fix it" message and a way to troubleshoot

d1b6a8f8e330186e4121
You might get this message when the app can’t ping to your Node. Feel free to tap on “Fix it” and follow the instruction

1/ If you are a Virtual Node operator:

a/ Make sure your instance is still running

b/ Login your server and perform a quick check by this command: sudo docker ps
If eth_mainnet & inc_mainnet is up, it is good now

Image from iOS (2)

See also: How to check your Virtual Node

2/ If you are a Physical Node operator:

a/ Re-plug the Node. This is a simple way to refresh the connection. It will take a moment to update the status in your app

b/ Make sure your home Wi-Fi is running with a stable connection. We suggest you should hook up the Ethernet cable if you can

Image from iOS (3)

Do not worry if you get this message. Your Node is still connected to the network and involved in the earning cycle if it is selected. The wallet app just pings your Node continuously to show the status. If the wallet app can’t ping to your Node, it doesn’t mean your Node stops working.

2 Likes

The black fix button had been absent on my pNode status screen

List item

for a bit now, I figured they corrected the bug where it was constantly on in one of the updates. Today I hit the withdraw earnings button and I got the standard “takes 24 hours” pop up. When I returned to my PNode account screen the fix it button appeared. Do I disconnect and reconnect my Pnode now?
I use the IOS app and a really confused on how/why this happened.

We are working on it. You can just leave it as it is.

Hey guys, one of my vnodes is not connecting on the app for the past 2 days.

It cannot discover it (shows “Fix it” button on the app). I checked docker ps command and I can see “inc_mainnet” and “eth_mainnet” running fine. Port checker tool says 9334 port is open.

What can I do to fix this problem?

Hi @peacemaker, please send a screenshot of that vNode in a private message so we can check further.