Incognito Grants provide funding to developers to want to create new pApps. Grants are used to fund apps that…
- Increase the number of users and transactions on Incognito.
- Take special advantage of Incognito’s privacy features.
- Can be deployed quickly.
- Also, we really like open source projects.
How to apply
Create a new post in https://incognito.org/c/builders/funding called "Grant Application: [your project name]. Answer the following questions in your post:
- Your preferred method of contact
- Your background and qualification
- Describe the user-flow of your app: How will people use it?
- Describe the technical plan: How will you build it?
- What problem does this app solve? Do alternative solutions exist, and how does yours improve on them?
- How does the app benefit from being private?
- Will it be open-source?
- What is the total budget, and how much $ are you requesting?
- How long will it take to build this app? Are there milestones?
Please provide as much detail as possible.
After posting, the community has 1 week to comment, and questions, and propose adjustments. After 1 week, the core dev team will make a decision regarding funding.
For more information about DAO Grants, email email@example.com.