HELP transaction expired at 2 confirmations and now says Failed

Not sure what to do but as my topic says my btc is stuck and the time expired at 2 transactions but is completed on the other end. What can i do? Stats is pending (2).

Now transaction says failed??? But my money is not back in its original wallet???

Same thing just happened to me

What is the matter with this? I got three failed prv transactions in a row.

@raz @captbmccrea - not sure if you guys have had figured out any fixes to this because I believe this method is a pretty solid work around so take a look at what I explained below. AND please add if you found anything useful or a better fix for this. Thanks guys and I hope this helps anyone who finds this!

FOR NEW USERS THAT RAN INTO THIS ISSUE AS WELL TRY THIS:

So I found that if you simply restart the transaction as soon as it expires and you didn’t get all your verification’s yet. As long as it is in-network (that address never changes) it should keep going getting those verification’s and your money will end up showing up. This must be done RIGHT after your 2 hours are up and you didn’t get enough verification’s.

I know I somehow figured out the out-of-network because this happened where the 2 hours were up and I only had 2 verification’s. I believe I may have copied the out-of-network address it was coming to and when clicking receive again I had to put that same address in the out-of-network address and it just kept going and I eventually got the verification’s and my money but I had to do this RIGHT after those 2 hours were up and it failed to verify enough times. So when receiving any coin in incognito make sure you are watching to see if your 2 hours were enough time to get it transferred.