How does the Node refund process work?

How can I return the node back for a refund?

3 Likes

Hi! Please refer to our return and warranty policy (https://node.incognito.org/return.html)

If theres anything else i can help you with please do let me know.

3 Likes

30 days? So the joke is on me. I see since not only did I lose a good amount of cryptos but I also can’t return the node for a refund. Not good business. Ok understood. I’ll take my loses and leave the community. Not happy at all. Good luck to you guys.

2 Likes

just a quick thought but what have you ever purchased that was a physical product that allowed you to USE THE PRODUCT for 30 days and then return it after you used it?

If you received the node and it was DOA I would understand, but you are really asking them to give you your money back after you had it running for 30 days because you didn’t get enough of a return the first month?

1 Like

WOW!! Really?? So that’s what we are doing?? Why are you assuming that that’s the reason? That I’m dissatisfied about the ROI?? Really? For God sake I only had the device for a month and a half you think I expect to be on the cover of Fortune magazine? Get real man. Instead why not ask my reason? Instead of drawing up YOUR own assumptions.

1 Like

Why not leave it plugged in, relax, forget about the box and live. Then, check back in a couple months and see what you earned?

Or…get upset you used a device and can’t return it because you used it…then leave the community and guarantee you don’t get any closer to ROI or a profit.

Your call. Once I use something, I don’t expect a refund unless ce DOA. A replacement if something happened, maybe…but not a full refund after you used something for a month.

Just my 2 cents.

Sorry, it’s a little tense around here.People are posting some pretty “interesting” things in response to changes. Gets tiring after a while. Not gonna find a better return in crypto right now with least risk. Just saying

A pnode is just plugged it in and forget it. Ignore “fix it” errors, it still earns with them. Visit watch.incognito.market to track your pnode.

Take care.

3 Likes

Oh, and if you have issues with your pnode, contact @Peter he is brilliant

2 Likes

Now here’s an educated personal that knows how to provided some worthy advice. Thank you Clint for your advice. Its been frustrating as hell and to listen to someone berate me. It’s really unprofessional and sincerely uncalled for. Thank you and I’ll see what I’ll do.

2 Likes

What is the problem with your Node?

2 Likes

Or… why not state what the problem is right away? Would have been more informative than stressing over 30 days limit.

Losing crypto and no refund, that is kind of saying the same thing twice, right? The lost crypto is the crypto you used to buy the Node, yes?

2 Likes

@Dog I have stated my issue previous, why do you guys keep drawing assumptions. I’m not dancing around the issue of the ETH I lost and hasn’t been recover.If you look at my convo with @Peter you will see that I tried getting his assistance with no success.
And no that isn’t the money I used to purchase the node.

2 Likes

There’s no problem with the node. I was asking if I can return it to recoup the ETH that I lost in May that was never recovered.

1 Like

How did you lose the ETH?

1 Like

@Will_Roll we just opened a marketplace section on the forum. You always can try to sell it there.

1 Like

With a little more info, no assumptions would have been made.
If it is an issue for those with detailed knowledge, better use private message.

I tracked down your original ETH issue post. Seems the person who was trying to help you didn’t get your information. Using a deposit address twice, happens more often and looking at those posts, always gets fixed.