How the Network can pay out in BTC, ETH, UDC...

from where are the pdex staking and earning is creating btc and other coins? How it works?

3 Likes

Staking is compounded every second into your staking contribution.

pDEX rewards are paid out mondays to your pDEX wallet.

2 Likes

Thank You. Frome where are the Btc and other coins rewards creating? How it works?

2 Likes

The interest is all paid out in PRV, and it’s all paid from the DAO. You can read more about it here: Supply liquidity for Incognito DEX. Provide privacy for the world.

3 Likes

English translator has failed for you. Try posting in your native language as your question makes little sense. Sometime changing your input words helps clarify your question.

Thanks @Rick_Shah for answers. Everything is right I have nothing to add to it )

2 Likes

Wie entstehen die BTC und die anderen coins, die man fĂĽrs abstecken als Rendite ausgezahlt bekommt? Wie werden die Auszahlungen finanziert?

1 Like

I believe I understand what you’re asking. You’re curious as to how the network can pay out in other crypto currencies (such as BTC, USDC, ETH, etc).

When coins are traded on the network a very small network fee is taken. This fee is payable to the nodes operating on the network this earning small amounts of other crypto currencies. As the network grows and has more users trading, nodes will receive more crypto than just PRV.

1 Like

Danke, du hast meine Frage richtig übersetzt! Meinst du wenn das Netzwerk kein Wachstum bekommt, dass dann keine Rendite in Btc, usd… ausgezahlt werden kann? Sondern nur noch PRV?

How it works summary:
I deposit BTC to Incognito wallet
I buy PRV with my BTC ( transaction fees are tiny)
I then buy ETH with my PRV( again tiny fee)
I switched fro BTC to ETH for pennies in fees.
The network makes tiny fee and you save a lot on fees for turning BTC to ETH. This is all done privately thru the PRV token.
You can also stake PRV and earn some of those exchange fees.
PRV is utility token with a use and the Incognito exchange is not owned by anyone. The people maintaining it have same stake as users.
The value of the PRV will rise and fall in sympathy with The crypto pairings. You can find the charts of its value history on the site.
In my opinion PRV should be considered a medium of value exchange, only relevant in Incognito terms. It is not a coin whose value is determined by crazy speculation. Own it if you are willing to stake it or just use to swap crypto for crypto. It does what crypto is mean to do, free us from greedy â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  bankers and putting our earned value to work for us.

This is just my view of how things work, it may be 10% to 90% right. Read up on it and make your own conclusions, that is the beauty and risk of it!

3 Likes

When someone makes a transaction on the Incognito chain, they have to pay a fee in PRV or in the other coin they are transacting. They can choose the amount they want to pay for the fee, a higher fee will mean the transaction will be chosen quicker to be processed. The node that validates the transaction will get the fees associated with the transaction. If your node validates a transaction you will earn PRV as a reward, and may also earn BTC, ETH, XMR, TOMO, etc depending on which coins were transacted and what fee the user chose to pay.

Wenn jemand eine Transaktion in der Inkognito-Kette tätigt, muss er eine Gebühr in PRV oder in der anderen Münze, die er abwickelt, bezahlen. Sie können den Betrag auswählen, den sie für die Gebühr bezahlen möchten. Eine höhere Gebühr bedeutet, dass die Transaktion schneller für die Verarbeitung ausgewählt wird. Der Knoten, der die Transaktion validiert, erhält die mit der Transaktion verbundenen Gebühren. Wenn Ihr Knoten eine Transaktion validiert, erhalten Sie PRV als Belohnung und möglicherweise auch BTC, ETH, XMR, TOMO usw., je nachdem, welche Münzen getätigt wurden und welche Gebühr der Benutzer gezahlt hat.

1 Like

Danke fĂĽr die Antworten.

1 Was passiert mit den festen 4% BTC Rendite, wenn es mehr Leute abstecken wie tauschen? Wie soll das funktionieren?

2 Wie sicher ist es wenn ich Btc wieder aus dem staking abziehen möchte? Kann der (Liquitität) Smart-Contract gehackt werden?

3 Wird der PRV Token in Zukunft nur im Netzwerk gehandelt werden?

4 Wie ergibt sich der Preis fĂĽr PRV?

Thanks for the answers.

1 What happens to the fixed 4% BTC yield if more people stake out how to trade? How is that supposed to work?

A: Not sure which 4% BTC yield you are referring to. If you stake a personal vNode, there a no guarantees on earnings. You can stake in a pooled node through the app, which pays out 57% APY.

2 How safe is it if I want to remove Btc from staking again? Can the (liquidity) smart contract be hacked?

A: If someone brings BTC into the Incognito network, it is locked in a smart contract and the equivalent amount of pBTC is issued. If you want to transfer pBTC out of the Incognito network, the equivalent amount of pBTC will be burned and you will be given your BTC out of the network.

3 Will the PRV token be traded only in the future in the network?

A: You should see more uses for PRV in the future. Im not sure I understand the translation for this question.

4 What is the price for PRV?

PRV price fluctuates, currently it is 0.58 USDT <-> 1 PRV. You can use this site to help you https://incognito.mesquka.com/

Danke fĂĽr die Antworten.

1 Was passiert mit der festen BTC-Rendite von 4%, wenn mehr Menschen den Handel abstecken? Wie soll das funktionieren?

A: Sie sind sich nicht sicher, auf welche 4% BTC-Ausbeute Sie sich beziehen. Wenn Sie einen persönlichen vNode einsetzen, gibt es keine Gewinngarantien. Sie können über die App an einem gepoolten Knoten teilnehmen, der 57% APY auszahlt.

2 Wie sicher ist es, wenn ich Btc wieder vom Abstecken entfernen möchte? Kann der (Liquiditäts-) Smart-Vertrag gehackt werden?

A: Wenn jemand BTC in das Incognito-Netzwerk einbringt, ist es an einen intelligenten Vertrag gebunden und der entsprechende Betrag an pBTC wird ausgegeben. Wenn Sie pBTC aus dem Incognito-Netzwerk übertragen möchten, wird die entsprechende Menge an pBTC gebrannt und Sie erhalten Ihre BTC aus dem Netzwerk.

3 Wird der PRV-Token nur in Zukunft im Netzwerk gehandelt?

A: Sie sollten in Zukunft mehr Anwendungen fĂĽr PRV sehen. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob ich die Ăśbersetzung fĂĽr diese Frage verstehe.

4 Was ist der Preis fĂĽr PRV?

Der PRV-Preis schwankt, derzeit beträgt er 0,58 USDT <-> 1 PRV. Sie können diese Website verwenden, um https://incognito.mesquka.com/ zu unterstützen.

1: I mean up to what point can you guarantee 5% BTC return in the liquidity pool? If there are more BTC in the pool and less are traded. That’s why I see that there is actually no fixed return that can only be guaranteed through a liquidity pool.

3: Will the PRV be traded on other platforms in the future, such as Binance?

4: As with BTC, does PRV’s price rise and fall via supply and demand? Or how is PRV calculated? Is there a fixed number of PRVs?

ThAnke

1: Ich meine bis zu welchen Punkt könnt ihr 5% BTC Rendite im Liqitäts-Pool garantieren? Falls mehr BTC im Pool sind und weniger gehandelt werden. Deswegen sehe ich das es eigentlich keine feste Rendite nur durch Liquiditäts Pool Garaniert werden kann.

3: Wir der PRV in Zukunft auf anderen Platformen gehandelt wie zum Beispiel auf Binance?

4: Steigt und fällt der Preis von PRV wie bei BTC über Angebot und Nachfragen? Oder wie wird PRV er berechnet? Gibt es eine feste Anzahl an PRV?

Danke

Hey @Crypto_Zombie what do you think about bringing Incognito to Germany ?

We can create a dedicated thread for you on https://incognito.org/c/world/60

If you find it interesting to manage it :slight_smile:

Thank you for the effort. I want to understand everything first. Unfortunately, the answers are too superficial. I want to know the exact details. I hope someone can answer my questions.

Danke für die Mühe. Ich will zuerst alles verstehen. Leider sind die Antworten zu oberflächlich. Ich möchte die genauen Details wissen. Ich hoffe das jemand meine Fragen beantworten kann.