[SOLVED] Deposited USDT to my pUSDT address.

Is there any recourse?
For some reason I didn’t see the “To receive from outside Incognito please use Shield.”
I was thinking backwards, that Shielded was inside and Unshielded was outside.
It shows in the app that I made a deposit, but it just shows Pending[0] and the balance didn’t change.
:cry:

1 Like

Hi friend @Firehorse, keep calm and don’t cry )

Please give me a screenshot of this:

2 Likes

Thank you for helping with this.

2 Likes

Shielding Address:
0x5378b7906c83ff6eB43A3e115BFD1417fdBe3880

2 Likes
  • Are you sure you did send your USDT from external wallet to this shielding address: 0x5378b7906c83ff6eB43A3e115BFD1417fdBe3880

• If yes, please check if the funds have left that external wallet? and give me tx hash too.

1 Like

Actually I sent it to:
12S4Pqrmo2mmwoBRqrLi61YE4rpHZxzJqGYAJRaeRfibqyExVvih4a95ux2PYGAxzH6zvP9iq5q5Uw4SdYyNtX1wvrFMHWBqB6YUMEE

I must be tired because it didn’t even occur to me that it wasn’t an Ethereum address.

I have no idea how it even showed up in the app.

I couldn’t find a Tx hash for it.

I’m starting to think that entry in the wallet and my deposit might be unrelated, even though they have similar time stamps.

1 Like

The funds have not left your external wallet, right?

1 Like

FYR, Do Not Panic - Please Wait Patiently

4 Likes

Phew, all is good.
It bounced back into the account I sent from. It must have taken some confirmations before it showed back up (it was from an exchange).
Weird that they even let it send in the first place.

@Ducky
I really appreciate the response and moral support. It was only $230, but it’s a good way to learn to be more careful in the future!

1 Like

@Firehorse, glad to hear it! You made me surprised that you marked the topic ‘Solved’ by yourself haha :joy:

Please be more careful in the future, my friend! I hope that you feel more comfortable with Shielding now :slight_smile:

4 Likes