Incognito Mode for Cardano (ADA)

What about the opportunity to add privacy to Cardano blockchain (ADA)?

We are thinking to build a privacy bridge to Cardano to allow private transactions for ADA.

Links to research:

Feel free to comment or add suggestions. Your responses will help us to prioritize the next Integrations.

Other integrations
Ethereum
NEO

Backlink to the discussion with Cardano community

13 Likes

Great idea. This not only would be contributing to the incognito network but would also introduce those that are new to the cryptosphere to another solid project.

:100:

3 Likes

This will be great esp with Cardano finally launching their Main net, hopefully :smile:

2 Likes

I would like to propose if you are setting up the privacy ada. Can you also setup a staking pool for the privacy ada so that we won’t need to go through the hazards of testing and looking for a reliable pool. Meaning Incognito will provide all in one services for ada including staking.

4 Likes

It’s a very interesting idea.

We are planning to implement private staking for PRV on the first stage. Once it lives we definitely go deeper into such an idea.

If you don’t mind, could you bounce your idea as a Topic so more could discuss on it.

Sure will do. Thanks :smile::pray:

Hi…was curious to know if community ever got around to setting up a private coin and liquidity pool for cardano?

I’ve chatted with Cardano team, they asked to come back after they launch smart contracts :slight_smile:

We still can do it, but we need support from their community at least.

3 Likes

Thank you andrey…I really look forward to linking up with cardano…:sunglasses:

Hi Andrey,

I am curious what the status with the Cardano integration is? They just launched, or are launching, various devnet implementations to support development of smart contracts that can be deployed and linked into mainnet via a sidechain in Q1. Are you in talks with the people at cardano?

Plus I wanted to let you know there is an initiative to propose such projects on “Catalyst” to apply for funding and development support. Maybe that’s something interesting to you? I am a stakepool operator on the cardano network and pretty well connected, please let me know if I can help by bringing this initiative into the next funding round…

4 Likes

Hey, @scooter to be honest haven’t moved forward with this. We’ve chatted with Cardano representer earlier this year, and the conclusion was to wait until Cardano supports smart-contracts. I assume this process is going on these days.

The main motivation to make this bridge happen is demand from the Cardano community.

Would be awesome if you could propose the idea of building a bridge between our networks. From our side, we are happy to take care of the development part, from the Cardano team the best help would be is to promote the bridge once it’s live.

Let’s push this idea to their community and see how it goes?

5 Likes

Thanks for the quick response! Let me reach out to them and see which direction they are pointing me to. Promotion of the bridge can be done by the Cardano team, but even better by the Cardano community. I am sure we can bring quite a lot of liquidity to the pADA pair quickly :wink:

What is currently your best guess how long an implementation of the bridge would potentially take?

6 Likes

Yes! Cardano would be excellent. I have a lot of connections in the ADA community. I can spread the word.

2 Likes

It would be great if you were able to bring good ada liquidity to incognito. I have some small bags that I would love to keep with the rest of my crypto bags

2 Likes

I could create a “Why Cardano needs a privacy bridge” video. Would this be helpful for getting buy in from Cardano’s community? How does compensation work for community effort such as this?

1 Like