[Implemented] Incognito Mode for Litecoin (LTC)

Litecoin are planned to be added to the Incognito privacy hub. Community feedback is needed.

litecoin

Links to research:

Feel free to comment or add suggestions. Your responses will help us to prioritize the next Integrations.

24 Likes

That would be cool!

5 Likes

It could be a great addition!

3 Likes

I would love for Litecoin to be added!

3 Likes

Any update on this?

1 Like

Yessss please!!!

3 Likes

These is just an idea, not a proposal. As you may see that there are ideas for other popular blockchains in this subcategory. Afaik, the team is currently focused on “trustless” Bitcoin and Binance chain bridges. Besides, incognito mode for the Ethereum smart contracts.

Coming to the bridges, I have a suggestion (maybe they already thought) about the bridges to the team. They may publish an API for the bridges and other developers (probably the principal developers of the blockchains) who want to enable incognito-mode can write the custom bridges.

1 Like

It would be great to offer liquidity rewards for PRV <> LTC

4 Likes

yes please

2 Likes

When I first started investing in crypto, litecoin was my go to. I would love it added to the network.

3 Likes

Any updates on this implementation?

2 Likes

I would also be interested in this implementation

2 Likes

LTC would be a great addition.

I watched a recent YouTube video interview with Charlie Lee where he mentioned his developer team are working on privacy features as an option for LTC. Hence privacy is a focus for them and a pDEX will be of growing importance to the LTC community.

The incognito team should prioritise this so they can ride the wave of all the upcoming news the will come from the LTC community. Just a thought.

2 Likes

Really need LTC in Incognito. We wait for this.

6 Likes

It’s need because many peoples Love LTC.

5 Likes

we just added LTC, DASH, DOGE!

11 Likes

I’m definitely happy about LTC being added!

3 Likes

So strange. How did I miss this post? :man_facepalming:

Support for three coins in a row.

3 Likes

Is there any particular reason why DOGE is unverified? It does not look like a copy as the shield address is a valid DOGE address.

3 Likes

I don’t see DOGE nor DASH as options in pDEX… where can I see these?