(Outdated post) Network Explorer

Amazing job @inccry!
Hope you are rewarded for your dedication and work on the project. Keep it up!

12 Likes

Really love your site and the work you’ve done. I really appreciate your commitment to not only making a functional site but also a beautiful one.

Please consider adding node functionality to the to-do list. Perhaps node monitoring (time seen or online indicator), node profit charts or amounts and what state the individuals node is in (waiting, selected, earning, etc).

10 Likes

Look what I found https://twitter.com/incscanio :smile: :raised_hands:

12 Likes

We’ll see!

Tips welcome 12S2XCVLcFN6fRkXCM3dszqbe84ALxNQYJqwtkzq26fZudyfj8JyHtg9gAkhSk7dQprKpoLEJ6EScJ8yFh7PjQ7yBzNazTkPP2tBZWY :wink:

11 Likes

Good catch @andrey!

11 Likes

this is actually a really cool use case: anonymous tipping!

@aaron this week newsletter is probably planned out already to update the community on april results… but did you have any plan yet for next week yet? maybe we can exclusively feature incscan & inccry?

19 Likes

I plan on including incscan and @inccry in the email tomorrow, but do you mean send out an email that isn’t a weekly update but is entirely dedicated to it? I’m happy to do that if that’s what you mean

12 Likes

:mega: 0.0.3 version is released! :mega:

New features:

• Complete transaction types, all types are now covered
  • Show linked transaction when a transaction is a “response” to a “request”
  • Show transaction amount when possible
  • Show transaction pDEX fee paid when possible

Discover new features:

The next big feature should be a pDEX overview.

17 Likes

Confidential assets feature is very needed here. A lot of informations is very exposed which makes this privacy thing questionable

8 Likes

hey @inccry, which full node are you pointing to? it looks like that full node is down as of a couple of hours ago. the site is not loading the latest data from the network. cc @thaibao @binh

9 Likes

@duy Yeah sorry :sweat_smile:, it’s back.

I use my own fullnode but it was not the problem, I disabled few indexers on my side.

9 Likes

ah ok cool!!

9 Likes

:mega: 0.0.4 version is released! :mega:

New feature:

:warning: There is a difference between the number I found by processing all staking/unstaking transactions and official validators count. If someone knows why, please tell me! :warning:
(I’m not sure the Incognito team validators used the on-chain staking process)

The next big feature should be a pDEX overview.

21 Likes

@inccry COOL JOB :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Hey @inccry, do you consider opening the source code at Github etc?

11 Likes

Is it possible to see issued coins transactions and liquidity? Like for example liquidity for PRV <-> CELESTIA

9 Likes
10 Likes

Yes, some components of this product will be open-sourced later.

13 Likes

Awesome endeavor! congrats!

9 Likes