Inconsistent network fee and liquidity removal bugs in pDEX

There are two bugs in pDEX.

1- Inconsistent network fee: Incognito chain allows the usage of other coins as the network fee (if the coin has a pair with PRV and its PRV pool size is greater than 10k). As I see, this feature works incorrectly in pDEX since the currency conversion is not performed. Today, I tried many pairs. If the price of the other currency is higher than that of PRV, the network fee becomes much more than PRV fee. Examples are BTC, ETH, USDT etc. To be more specific, the app does not allow any amount less than 1e-7, independent from the currency. So, I must pay at least 1e-7 either PRV or BTC. This may be used to force users to use PRV. However, this case is twofold. On the other side, if I want to exchange a coin whose price is less than that of PRV, the revenue of the node owners decreases. The app allows me to pay 1e-7 MATIC, BAT or TOMO as network fee. This time, we force users not to use PRV.

One more “possible” bug: Why can’t I use the other coins as the network fee while selling PRV? This feature works only in buying PRV.

2- App crash in liquidity removal: I have a shitcoin which is censored by the team. Its id is cca605251bb2f37879750c9d35403bfece685210cd09ff98d052aeb3b51e0aa4. No problem with censoring, it was just fun :slight_smile: However, some of my PRVs have locked in my shitcoin-PRV pair as I stated in https://t.me/incognitonode/17537. Now, I try to remove the liquidity from that pair but the app crashes (exits silently). If the bug is so specific to me, no need to fix it. Later, I hope I can remove it via API. Otherwise, I would be glad if you fix it.

Update: In case you miss it :slight_smile: Just for visibility. @Peter

4 Likes