Incognito is seeking for Rebels to join our privacy alliance from around the world to spread information about the incognito privacy movement.
Incognito Rebels are passionate members from within our community that contribute to the project in various ways, primarily promoting the Incognito ecosystem and assisting our user base with questions and concerns.
What does a Rebel do?
- Increase awareness and adoption of Incognito in your country
- Translate key marketing assets into your language
- Attend events in your country
- Active participation in your country’s blockchain community
- Design and execute growth initiatives
Why become a Rebel?
- Be part of a global privacy movement
- Gain experience working with a fast-growing blockchain project
- Monthly rewards in PRV
- Build your personal brand in the blockchain community
- Opportunity to travel around the world for speaking events
- Quarterly trip to the core dev team’s office in Vietnam
Who are you?
- Located in a major metropolitan area
- Fluent in English and preferably at least one other language
- An experienced public speaker/presenter
- Knowledgeable about blockchain industry
- Passionate about blockchain and privacy
- Ability to travel internationally
I’m in! What’s next?
Reply to this topic with the following information:
Please describe yourself by video-interview (link to youtube) or just by text by answering to the next questions
b) Where you’re from,
c) What you like about Incognito,
d) What your motivation to join the program is
e) What you think you can contribute
Which language(s) are you fluent in?
What’s your occupation
How long have you been in the blockchain industry?
How much free time can you commit per week?
Please also include a link to your twitter profile or other social media
Once you are chosen as Incognito Rebel, please publish a new post in this repository with a Title: Andrey - Incognito Rebel and some more details:
- Where are you located (City, Country)
- What kind of activity would you like to do to grow Incognito ecosystem
- Please do at least one update per week under this publication - it help us to know what’s going on and coordinate big initiatives
- Check open direction/tasks we are looking for help