[SOLVED] Kyber trade

I made two DGX/USDC trades of 40 usdc each one many hours ago. The status changed from pending to unsuccessful and right now is pending again.

image image

1 Like

Hey @Brandon_Chacon, let us check them out and get back to you.

1 Like

@Brandon_Chacon We are helping manually retry your transactions, so please wait patiently. This process may last around 2 - 3 hours to complete. If it’s still unsuccessful, your USDC will be refunded to your wallet.

Meanwhile, thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

Hi,

My Kyber trade whose id is 3766 is unsuccessful but my original fund (56 USDC) did not return to me. The trade was at 09:43 AM UTC.

My Incognito address: 12RqF7rJwH9f9p4ZD6yFK3LxK3cUuYymbdKnVN3NKok6LEAnFunQ4RLcCBbWJW6FFrgtHHpJHcjKCUrZxHWSmk7BysAFRJXtgrcMKTJ

1 Like

Hey @abduraman, your case might be the same with what @Brandon_Chacon mentioned above.

If yes, please be patiently wait. We are helping retry your tx.

1 Like

I believe, it was happening due to any update of trading fee.
Previously 0.001 PRV trading fee. I tried pKyber and there is no any issue. After a couple hours, trading fee is updated to 3 PRV.

It is working well no any issue later on

2 Likes

Similar but not same. In my case, the status did not return to Pending after Unsuccessful. It is just Unsuccessful. @Ducky

Btw, this category (Help) is not correct imho. The correct category should be Users > Bugs since this is a bug.

1 Like

Hi, the refund has just been done. Please refresh your wallet to check the balance again. Let me know if your coin came back to your account :relaxed:@Brandon_Chacon @abduraman

2 Likes

Thanks, I did.

Btw, when will @elvis.p be online? I had a stuck deposit. Peter said that he would solve the problem.

1 Like

done!

2 Likes

Another Kyber trade stuck. Its ID is 3814. Address is the same as above (12RqF7rJwH9f9p4ZD6yFK3LxK3cUuYymbdKnVN3NKok6LEAnFunQ4RLcCBbWJW6FFrgtHHpJHcjKCUrZxHWSmk7BysAFRJXtgrcMKTJ). Could you refund it, too?

I think Kyber is not ready for trading.

For visibility: @phuong @Ducky

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Kyber and Uniswap Benefits to platform supporters

Yes, it came back

2 Likes

Refunded! Please refresh your wallet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, As of 11:15 AM UTC, I didn’t receive it. To confirm, it was 56.5 USDC. @Ducky @elvis.p

1 Like