List of privacy coins Created or Integrated to Incognito Chain

interesting token

1 Like

One of the reasons why I opt for only listing the verified ones by name.

2 Likes

It is mine, too :innocent:

1 Like

What’s the Etherscan.io Contract Address for PRV & pDEX? I’m trying to add them to a Web Wallet I just finished.

Hi Mack,
thanks for the question. PRV and pDEX is NOT based on etherum blockchain. You can’t find it on etherscan.io just because it’s different, privacy focused blockchain protocol.

You can find more about incognito blockchain here: Introduction: A Platform of Decentralized Privacy Coins

Let me know once you get through these I would love to answer more questions.

1 Like

I issued an existing eth token onchain with it’s original name and supply.
Let’s say I issued 10usdt against the total supply of the new incognito token and I’m planning to sell my full original token stake held on ethereum for usdt and then come to incognito and issue them against my new issued incognito version, how can I be sure my token gets the verified status?

Is it the token with most existing supply that gets accepted?

Here are instructions to get an issued coin verified.

1 Like

ok I see, it’s more for private projects and not to implement someone else project.
I’m missing some major erc20 tokens to receive from external addresses and thought I could do it this way…

1 Like

Hi, Is pMIOTA still supported? Is so, then how is the IOTA custodian works?

I am thinking about an educational game using Privacy Tokens (unverified at this testing phase, but verified later). I noticed on the “User-Created Privacy Coins” page you listed a few privacy tokens by total number of transactions.

1. If I created a privacy token, what commands could I use to find total number of transactions of that single privacy coin?

2. If I wanted a third party to verify that he/she has transferred a privacy token to another person, what would be the most efficient way for that third party to prove the transaction to me via email initially? Sending a transaction ID # is a possibility–other suggestions? I do realize that transaction ID # does not prove token is sent to another person, only to another address.

3. If I wanted a third party to verify their balance of this privacy token only (a balance which keeps track of winning rounds in a game for example), how could this be done? Would it require them sharing their readonly key or is there some other way for that balance to be shared with me (apart from physically showing me their phone) keeping in mind it is a game (not involving money), so high security is not required but I am trying to keep the game reasonably fair.

I did see elsewhere in the forum the use of readonly keys which was helpful, but I am not sure I want game players to give me their readonly keys for game play confirmation.

1 Like

hi @Northhill, I’m not sure I have a full understanding of your use-case or game so I just wanted to clarify a few possibilities if you want to make your game transparent (to a third party)

• We have not had an RPC to get the total number of txs of a privacy coin yet, fortunately, you can extract the info from each block’s txs and store it into storage, it’s possibly a statistic job or things like that.

• In an Incognito privacy tx, the sender’s address and amount are being shielded but one can utilize tx’s memo to attach additional info. For example, by applying public key encryption, a game player may encrypt his address in the tx’s memo and the game’s host may use his private key to decrypt the info. in this way, one can know who’s sending coins to his address.

• By using gettransactionbyreceiverv2 RPC with payment address and read-only key, one can get his receiving history, a.k.a txs sent to his address along with their amount. the following is an example of request payload:

• There is no way to check an address’s balance unless you have the address’s private key.

4 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to answer @duc! You have given me some more to think about like how to use that additional information option by attaching a memo or encrypted PGP memo to tx. I haven’t thought of all the interesting ways memos may be used. Speaking of memo usage, is there a way to search transactions filtering on memo strings, meaning to find a tx by searching for a particular memo?

I too am not sure I have understood my use-case because my token game design is in flux and its design can be changed at this point as I more clearly understand the capabilities of the Incognito User-Created Privacy Tokens, with your help. Thanks.

Your needs do make sense, unfortunately, Incognito data is currently being stored in a way that is not really suitable for applications (e.g., txs are being stored in block after block, not in a table or things like that so it’s pretty inconvenient to retrieve info as desired). That’s why we have been working on the new app service (or app node) to re-organize Incognito data in a new data model in order to solve the problems above.
One way to deal with the problem is to build a “worker” to pull the data from Incognito blockchain, extract your needed data then store into your own storage. I guess @inccry is also doing something similar for his incscan (correct me if im wrong @inccry)
And lastly, we - the core development team is always trying my best to support community builders to make their apps happen since that’s one of the ways to help the project better in long run, so don’t be afraid to share your ideas/needs with us :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s correct, as every blockchain explorer do :wink:

1 Like

As I wrote here ([Solved] A faster way of what listprivacycustomtoken does), getprivacycustomtoken RPC returns all of transactions of a privacy token. I mean all tx hashes.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Need your help: Most wanted bridges.

https://hackernoon.com/the-current-state-of-privacy-wallets-reviewed-ojaa32jo

:wink:

2 Likes

Good article @Willy_B… thank you for sharing… :sunglasses:

Is pax is PAXG?

Not, it is pax :slight_smile: A stablecoin = 1$.