meme2
meme3

12 Likes

Yes to all three! :joy::joy:

3 Likes

10 Likes

You rang?

Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 22.48.17

So maybe every few weeks we’ll put the top 3 memes with the highest number of likes in a poll, and the winner becomes the reigning Meme Master? Post as many memes as you like, but post them separately, so we can keep track of likes.

edit for clarity: it doesn’t matter when a meme is posted; if it’s in the top 3 of likes for the whole thread, it’ll be selected when the poll is due. memes which have already been voted on before will not be added to polls again.

To start, here’s our top 3!

Vote for your fave :small_red_triangle_down:

0 voters

I’ll close this poll next wednesday, in time for the weekly community rewards distribution. :v:

6 Likes

Those have more likes because they have more time. I think it would be more fair to put them all, or not just 3, but the ones who have more than 5 likes, for example. I liked this one the most.

The add liquidity/stake meme was just a day before that one. It’s a great meme, but I think the point was to do something fun to celebrate the memers, choose the three with the most likes, and vote on them.

As an afterthought to a community member posting memes, I think it’s as good as it gets. If this continues, then we should consider time and maybe set a time frame for each meme contest, a submission deadline. That would solve the time discrepancy problem. I’m not saying it will continue (I have no idea if it’s a one-off), but I think this time around it’s perfecly fine.

Edit: looks like the post has been edited with a better solution!

2 Likes

made a small edit to my post as i may have been unclear. memes will continue to be eligible for an award until they are voted on.

chin up thanos, you might still win it yet.

3 Likes

7 Likes

13 Likes

6 Likes

Brooke Shields one was epic :joy:

3 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

The results are in!

Congrats to @Silvercap718 for winning the first Meme Master badge on this day, May 27th, 2020!
We bow to you, sensei.

Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 22.48.17

The rest of you memed valiantly!
Fear not, for your submissions are still valid if/when we vote again. Keep posting memes, and liking the ones that tickle your fancy, no matter when they were posted.

See ya 'round!

Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 2.49.46 PM

9 Likes

8 Likes

Awesome sauce!!

3 Likes

DlmK8sjW4AA6YrZ

6 Likes

Can I crosspost from my ATM thread? I wanna be a meme master!
also Bernie :joy:

12 Likes

8 Likes