(Outdated post) Network Explorer

Awesome endeavor! congrats!

9 Likes

:mega: 0.0.5 version is released! :mega:

New pages:

Changes:

• Site menu refactoring
  • Added a link to this forum

The next big feature should be a pDEX overview.

17 Likes

Hey there, great work again.

Is it possible to get volume integrated in price graph? To have a tradingview look without the fancy indicators, just volume bars on the bottom.

8 Likes

@nikolakr Thanks!

Yes, that’s planned! (When I’ll work on pDEX Volume feature)

10 Likes

Awesome!

7 Likes

:mega: 0.0.6 version is released! :mega:

Changes:

volume

17 Likes

it’s beautiful. thank you @inccry!

9 Likes

:mega: 0.1.0 version is released, with a new feature: pDEX Overview! :mega:

New feature:

@andrey now we can all track your work on providing more liquidity to pDEX :wink:

19 Likes

@inccry: love the site. Is it possible to track node prv earnings? Aggregate and by node?

8 Likes

Thanks. I don’t know if it’s possible to track per node.

It could be easy to make a chart about withdrew rewards, by using this kind of transactions https://incscan.io/blockchain/transactions/9fdb9d8f1a3ee01658bb568288233c904350dc7d9e672582c2add56b81ad2109 but it won’t cover all earnings.

9 Likes

Hi @inccry. So much love your work, especially the brand new 0.1.0 with pDEX Overview. However, I’m a bit perplexed about the pDEX volume chart.

Mpdex vol

The volume in May 7th and some other days are a bit too high. Can you check out which coin prices did you cap?

6 Likes

@jason thanks for the feedback!

And you are right, I was basically calculating 2x the real volume:

const volumeInUsd = volume.baseVolume * baseInUsd + volume.quoteVolume * quoteInUsd;

Please check https://incscan.io/pdex/overview again, it’s fixed.

8 Likes

The ‘baseInUSD’ and ‘quoteInUSD’ in the query above are the current prices of coins, aren’t they?

7 Likes

No, I calculate amount in USD day per day, for example for 2020-05-07:

• pBTC-pXMR volume: 0.0023468 BTC & 0.235637566 XMR
  • BTC price at the end of 2020-05-07: 9144.68703972
  • volume for this pair: 0.0023468*9144.68703972=$21.46
  • loop for every pair
10 Likes

Okay. Thanks .

3 Likes

:mega: 0.2.0 version is released, with a new feature: Shielded coins Overview! :mega:

New feature:

12 Likes

Seems like something not right is here :sweat_smile:.All charts have the current values at 0. Do you know why it’s happening?

Update: It is fixed!!!

7 Likes

ha, I should have a race condition right after a new UTC day begins between getting coins price in usd and calculating total liquidity/volume for this new day.

Thanks for the feedback @jason!

7 Likes

:mega: 0.3.0 version is released! :mega:

New features:

Changes:

• The PRV price shown on the dashboard in now an average of last PRV-pUSDT and PRV-pUSDC price.
  • The Marketcap shown on the dashboard in now a real value and this amount is updated approx. every 30 sec

:warning: I chose to calculate the market cap from the total supply. I’m open to change this calculation, let me know what you think it should include or not :warning:

14 Likes

Hey @inccry, thank you so much for such a good tool.

The supply you show is the circulating supply (if we ignore locked coins by the team). CMC calculates the market cap as you do. Imho, you may show the total supply (100million) as well.

4 Likes