Raz - Node Watcher - New node statistics board

I have been working on a website what will provide advanced tools for Incognito investors.

The first features are:

• Live node counter
  • A new node info board

You can add nodes by their public keys and follow their positions in the committee or see if they are still pending. Very useful for new node owners. The website saves your keys into your browser, so you don’t have to paste them more than once. The application does not have a server side. (does not track you) It is completely anonymous to use.

Bookmark it, because more features are coming: https://watch.incognito.market/

I hope you will like it.

(@Mike_Despo this is for you buddy! )

26 Likes

:open_mouth: This is amazing, thank you!!!

2 Likes

Cool!!! :smiley:
Tks!

3 Likes

That’s really cool! Good job!

2 Likes

Just saved the link and thanks for this, great tool to watch my Node :sunglasses:

1 Like

@raz Good job! :+1:

5 Likes

Sorry guys, the data source went broken.

@andrey Could you connect me with the developer who restricted the API: https://mainnet.incognito.org/fullnode please?

My application does not work anymore and gets this error message:
net::ERR_INCOMPLETE_CHUNKED_ENCODING 200 (OK)

I have not changed anything, this happened on the data provider side.

UPDATE: Seems like the whole network is unresponsive.

3 Likes

@mesquka’s site went broken too, due to this restriction.

2 Likes

Yep, our devs on fixing it. I think one hey fix it should goes live back.

2 Likes

Is this why mainnet.incognito.org/committees is broken too?

1 Like

Thank you! It works again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

First update is out!

• Net worth calculator
  • Naming your nodes
  • Error messages

Thanks to the feedback of @palumboe1 another update is coming with earning statistics.

Have a good day Incognito Investors!

4 Likes

Thank you.
I use your site every day and find it very useful.

I suggest in the footer to add an incognito address so we can occasionally make a donation. Just to cover the host’s expenses.

3 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion @iceberg77 I updated the app!

1 Like

Update is lit :fire: thank you @raz . beautiful work

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 5.35.45 PM

2 Likes

Amazing job @raz

2 Likes

@raz - this is an amazing tool, thank you for building it!

1 Like

Thank you sid!

1 Like

@raz - I’ve noticed a minor thing, not sure if this is a bug or I’m looking at it the wrong way. The “Reward Receiver Nodes” field on your page appears to be off by 10 when compared to the validators page on incscan. In the screenshots below, notice your page showing the number of validators as 1589 and incscan showing it as 1579.

@raz, thanks for creating this tool.

I launched my 1st virtual node and came across this tool. I entered in my public key and node name.

What confused me is after I clicked the “Watch my Node” button the screen displays a section called “Your Web Wallet”.

As a 1st time user of your tool, I don’t understand why I am seeing this. Is the web wallet optional?

As a first time user I found this confusing and hence i thought I’d let you know as I feel a little more explanation is needed.

1 Like