Newbie Question

I have my Node set up for about 2 weeks. Just to be clear my rewards would be about 35% of the block reward and then once I get to 1750 my block rewards would be 100%? Thanks for the clarification

3 Likes

No u have to unstake then fund it with ur own 1750 to get 100% rewards

3 Likes

If I earned 1750 from my node say in 2 years, I would then be able to unstake it and use those earnings? or are you saying the only way to earn 100% block reward would be to purchase 1750 PRV and we are unable to use what we earned through virtually mining

2 Likes

Either ways works. Exchanging other crypto for prv is one option. The other option is to use saving your prv from your node, either way will work.

2 Likes

To gain maximum rewards, you have to stake 1750 PRV. Otherwise your not gaining the full amount. If you don’t put that much in, once you reach 1750, you can unstake your earnings to receive them, and then restake the 1750 all together to maximize profits.
I’m pretty sure this is how it works.

2 Likes

Thanks very much. That’s what I thought, any chance you would know what the average block reward is when your earring 100%? Thanks!

1 Like

@mjarose now it is about 10.9 prv for 1 epoch ( ~3.88 hours). You can read more about it here: Now and in the future: what it’s like to be an Incognito Node

2 Likes

Thanks Peter!

3 Likes