Nito notification bot (June)

Logo_4

@josh_hamon brought “Nito”, your friendly neighborhood node watcher, to life. Nito can send info specific to your node right to your Telegram. Various commands allow you to choose what you info you want at any time. She also comes with a user guide.

Original post: Nito - a Telegram Bot for push notifications (in development)

Product website: http://t.me/nito_the_bot

Voting address

12S6SNT7GAdUFK6nnr7zEJDuBJHfaLARavj4tGoE4oQGtMZTrp8Y8WsmCJHVeN6cTVBrH3J1Bq2MzTdfb137MYKwNbhH8zMwXtsgCSV

13 Likes

how do I get the June tokens?

1 Like

I understand, but I have that there and didnt get the tokens.

1 Like

I personally had to go into the assets >> JUNE then refresh the token to make mine appear.

1 Like

Oh yes i just did that and it came up!
Reloaded the page and only had 1 June though. If I’m T3, assumed there was more? Oh well.

1 Like

glad to hear yours showed up eventually!

just checked your trust level and it does currently say TL2 (member) - this is probably because TL3 is dynamic. More info here.

3 Likes

Oh yes I just checked on this too, looks like I went back to TL2 at some point. Strange. These are my stats from the quarter (March 25-June 25):

Hard to tell where I would have dropped in which category, especially cause I’m the 12th most active user listed for this time period. . :man_shrugging:

1 Like

ay, it might be posts read/topics viewed i think. i might decrease those requirements for next month, seems overly intense if even you are missing TL3!

4 Likes

Yup, could be!

1 Like

Push notifications are live!

4 Likes

@Josh_Hamon :+1:t6:
20200630_075315
I cast my vote for you!

2 Likes