Node

Process private transactions for the crypto world

Node powers the open-source Incognito network, the only network that enables confidential transactions of any cryptocurrency. It’s a simple plug and play device that costs just 6 cents a day to run. It’s the easiest way to earn PRV, BTC, ETH, USDT, and more.

delivery

Be part of the privacy movement

There is a growing community of 1,162 Nodes already powering the Incognito network. Incognito is designed to be owned by thousands of individuals, not 3 huge mining pools. You can own a piece of the current and future income of the network. Every Node counts.

It pays to choose privacy

Incognito ranks at the top of all crypto projects for staking rewards, with an annual reward of over 50%. PRV is Incognito’s native cryptocurrency, up 400% in price to date.

Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 16.30.47
Source: stakingrewards.com

Nodes also earn transaction fees in BTC, ETH, USDT and more – any currency transacted on the Incognito network. These earnings will increase alongside demand for privacy. So if privacy wins, you win.

delivery

FAQ

What does it mean to power privacy?

Node powers the Incognito network, the first privacy PoS network that enables privacy for all current (and future) crypto assets, chains, and use cases. Incognito turns any public coin (BTC, ETH, DAI, etc…) into a privacy coin (pBTC, pETH, pDAI, etc.), wipes them off public ledgers, and turns on privacy for any public transaction.

How does Node make money?

As a Node owner, you’re giving others the choice of privacy. So apart from block reward earnings in PRV (Incognito’s native coin), a percentage of every private transaction will go you. Whenever someone sends Bitcoin privately, you get Bitcoin. Whenever someone sends Ether privately, you get Ether.

Which currencies can Node earn?

Node earns Incognito’s native coin, Privacy (PRV), for every block created. Since Node offers incognito mode for multiple currencies from multiple blockchains, it can also collect transaction fees in multiple cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, BNB, and more).

How much electricity does it consume?

Node is very energy efficient. At maximum capacity, it consumers ~1.5 kWh a day. On average, it consumes less than ~1 kWh a day. In the US, that’s about $0.06 a day.

Which countries are Node available in?

Node ships worldwide and ships quickly through our international warehouse partners in North America, Europe and Asia.

Where was Incognito incorporated?

Incognito is not a company. It is an open-source project that is being maintained and operated by its users.

Related Topics

1. Node device specs

2. Node device FAQs

3. How to convert your PRV earnings from Node to BTC, ETH, etc.

4. Physical Node staking mechanism

5. How Node was born

12 Likes

just setting up a node on my son’s desk and he’s loving it. we’ve been talking about bitcoin, ethereum, and prv of course :innocent: – and how they’re different from fiat money like the dollar bill. this is a great friendly way to start teaching kids about cryptocurrencies.

i think cryptocurrencies vs. fiat money will be just like smartphones vs. dial/rotary phones :phone: to kids today. when they grow up, they won’t know how to use fiat money just like they can’t operate a dial/rotary phone :joy:

11 Likes

Hey, my Node just arrives. Set up guide is easy and straightforward, though I’m still waiting to be staked. Thank you @peter you have been a great help.

Peter told me that I can choose to stake 1750 PRV myself as well, but I go for funded staking first. What did you guys opt for?

4 Likes

What does it mean to stake 1750 PRV? I’m new to this. My package is on its way. I can’t wait to set it up.

2 Likes

Hi, Incognito network implements Proof-of-Stake. You run a node and stake the required 1750 PRV. It is held as collateral in the network until you withdraw it and stop running the node.
As Physical Node is a plug-and-play device, it adopts the Funded Staking mechanism by default. You don’t have to worry about 1750 PRV like Virtual Node operator.
Additionally, you can choose to buy 1750 PRV and stake on your own (Regular Staking).
See also: pNode Staking Mechanism

3 Likes

I’ve got this Node for like 3 months now. Although the setup process was not easy at first, the team managed to fix & improve a lot over time.
It earns some crypto once in a while, I can convert PRV to USDT or BTC as I want.
It’s a recommended buy for anyone interested in crypto & privacy. If you go for something like a quick-return investment, then this is probably not for you. I happened to join their unboxing contest & here’s the link to the video for anyone curious about what’s inside the box.

10 Likes

Here is the unboxing video and set up guide that I think might be helpful for you.

Just so you know the setup flow is different now, we will be updating new video soon.

3 Likes

While translating to Turkish, I noticed “deserve” word in “you help secure privacy for all those who deserve it”. Did you mean “demand” or did you use “deserve” intentionally? @annie

1 Like

I made a video about my Incognito Node! I know it’s very basic and “amateur flavored”, but I wanted to share this with everyone anyway. Please let me know if you guys have any tips or advice!

6 Likes

My node arrived 3 months ago. It was easy to set up, all I needed to do was plug it in, add it in the app, and put it on my desk. Node has already helped me earn PRV and some others like BTC, ETH, etc. it’s my passive income source :slight_smile:
I love it. Thank you, Incognito! :heart:

5 Likes

Awww! We’re so happy to see this. Glad that you enjoy your Node mate ;).

1 Like

Finally got my node up and running.
The post about the 15PRV is locked. Posting here instead.

Here is to a safe and secure crypto future.