Not sure how to tell if it’s working

It’s been over a month now since I have received any PVR for running my node is this thing dead in the water?

what is your issue?

1 Like

I guess you are feeling bad because of no earning in a long time. But, that is how the random selection works (My Node hasn't earned in x days/weeks). If that was your case, I just can suggest you should wait for some more days patiently.

2 Likes

It’s been over a month. I went 5 months no issues then everything just stopped. Really not sure why it’s so hard to add a node status to the interface. I know the rewards are random that’s why I have wanted over a month lol. This issue is how do I know that it’s even functional. It’s an electronic device something could fail power spike who knows. I wouldn’t be asking if I just had a way to see if it’s alive lol

Watch.incognito.market
I believe is the address that was made to be able to see if you are waiting to be selected, etc.

1 Like

@nate44432 For the time being, please follow to Jerry’s advise as this tool is very useful: http://watch.incognito.market/
We are working on a new UI for Node, which shows some applicable statuses instead of the boring green-tick currently.

3 Likes