Overfunding

I really like the DAO and funding structure, but I personally think that some proposals are being over-funded

5 Likes

Which ones, for example?

1 Like

The proposal for nodes growth for example. To add 400 nodes is it really worth 12500 prv??? And yet we are seeing some nodes being unstake

1 Like

What do you mean nodes unstated?
Where is that data found?

1 Like

Unfortunately we don’t have community input on these decisions. It is something that is in the works but I believe it should be more of a priority.

3 Likes

And also you can see some team members being in bunch of funded proposals but at the backend doing the same work. How’s that possible??? :man_shrugging:t4::man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

Why is it bad if a pnode unstakes just to restake and be fully funded as opposed to earning only 35% when selected?

2 Likes

dude… if you can manufacture node devices, prototype the next-gen node tree, build node pool automated system, build order taking system, build order management system, handle logistics to ship around the world, do customer service, do partnerships, do various marketing activities, build firmware for node, qc the production, design packaging, build mobile app to control node from anywhere, handle all node withdraw, build vnode scripts, build vnode dockers, support vnode users, and just a few for other things for less than 12500 prv – i’m pretty sure the community would be happy to you fund you.

4 Likes

Farewell, wasn’t "

already being funded under the proposal " Node tree" ( multi- pnode set) for 13500 prv?? And still in process???

2 Likes

Wow this sounds pretty heated and like you’re upset by @ELDAD 's question.

The core team already had guaranteed spots on the validator list each epoch. Also they were given the opportunity to purchase PRV when it was first available. @ELDAD isn’t saying they shouldn’t be paid for their work and continued dedication to the project but instead is questioning the amounts being approved and how the approval process is functioning.

3 Likes

Right!! And the funny thing is that why start to get upset when someone start to criticize the funding aspect?? Just let’s be constructive and share each other opinion.

2 Likes

Or just blatantly lie and say so much more is being done for the 12500 PRV price tag than what is proposed in the proposal, and try to sweep the previous fundings for those specific aspects under the rug? Like, we can easily see the other projects that have been funded and what the objectives of this one is. It doesn’t look good to blatantly lie or get upset to an honest question asked by someone’s whose transactions are funding the DAO…I think people need to remember the DAO is not their own personal piggy bank and they are accountable to the community.

2 Likes

And there is a proven fact unless you don’t want it to be shown.

these were the first proposal from Duc back in February that got funded for 7000prv to deliver pkyber, pCompound and pUniswap by the end of may. Something that is not out yet.Screenshot_20200512-005117~2 Screenshot_20200512-005152~2

And then in April the same proposal came back on but with another proposer Henry, which is to deliver pkyber, pUniswap and pCompound for 8000prv.Screenshot_20200512-005214~2

And yet in this may again there is another funded proposal to ship pkyber ( pdex 2.0) for 12500prvScreenshot_20200512-005404

Quick tip: you can resize your images. Here is how.

1 Like

Project Proposal

I propose to bring pKyber to the pDex by tomorrow. I am only asking for 10,000 PRV. Once approved please send the PRV to my wallet :

12RwD65ovnCeJ4gE21sLoaEeLzUGVrfrYcvuFV4wbde1sSdv4HUGTeFCQ6UhjH4PmduGFKo3ELF5r54wFsCz4qWsmXE4kHdK2ELxrBo

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Will fund after product is shipped​:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Still love the project though but was just thinking the fundings are little bit something

1 Like