[PAUSED] Please add your Incognito wallet address to your profile info

hey ning, the incognito address field in my profile is blank, is that normal or am I just an abnormal beast, lol!

1 Like

Sorry ning, I have now sorted it out, sorry to bother!

2 Likes

Probably you didn’t bother since you didn’t tag her :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Ning, please help me to do this. I have no ideas what to do even with your current instructions. I have received some rewards but have no ideas how to receive them. Thanks.

1 Like

Hey, took a quick look at your profile and it seems you found the right field, but have only pasted half an address?

In the app, tap on assets. Then tap the qr code on the top right (to the left of key selection). Tap the copy button, and paste it in the same field you used earlier.

IMG_20200619_090413

Badge rewards are paid out every Thursday. Hope that helps!

2 Likes

Yes, that works! Thank you :pray:! Silly me I was typing the address in manually (only the visible portion, I guess) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :joy:
Now, can you please double check just to be sure I did it right?
Thanks again Ning, you rock!!!

haha sure, no problem. and yes - looks good :slight_smile:

you’ll receive all your rewards to date next thursday!

3 Likes

@ning Can you confirm that I’m all set please? I think I am, but want to make sure. Thank you!

1 Like

Looks good!

2 Likes

@Andrew_Watkins - welcome to the community! :slight_smile:

1 Like

1st Click Privacy

2nd Click Receive

3rd Click Copy This is your address.

Hi @ning, I realise this is an old post, but we have newcombers join the project that may read this post.

Is it still wise for the new members to enter in there incognito address in this profile preference field?

Screenshot_20211007-052033

If yes, should it be the Incognito Address or the Public Key address?

Thanks for the clarification.

2 Likes

heya, this field was previously used for distributing community funding and rewards (builders, badges, wanted tasks, etc.). I imagine something similar might return in the future, but it’s not necessary for now. let me mark this ‘paused’. thanks for flagging it!

‘Your incognito address’ as labelled in the keychain tab is your payment address (where you receive funds), so that would be the right one to use if similar community initiatives were to run in the future.

cc @duc

4 Likes

Hey @ning,

Long time no hear. How do you do? :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello! i’m good, thanks. and yourself? nice to see some familiar faces around here :wave:

2 Likes