pNode doesn't withdraw PRV to wallet

After clicking Withdraw earnings, I see the spinning icon and the Withdraw initiated pop up but the spinning wheel never leaves and when I go back to the three-dot menu, I again have the option to withdraw earnings. I’ve tried leaving the app open for ~30 minutes to see if it can get into ‘withdrawing’ but no luck. It’s been about a week with no luck

2 Likes

Let me check the records…

There is no record of that action. The network has been a bit busy lately, it could relate to that.
Just to be sure, can you check you are running the lastest version of the app.
Shutdown the app, and your phone for a moment. This (c/sh)ould clear cached data.
If there are other ways to clear cached data on your phone use that. Then try again.

2 Likes

Heads up, my pNode withdrawal hasn’t shown up in my wallet yet either. I’ll try these steps as well.

Update: Nope, still isn’t there. 8 PRV + change is still missing.

1 Like

No dice for me either, I’m iOS 3.6.4.2

Withdrawals from a Node (not Node Virtual) are processed manually after the actions has been picked up by the system. I will need your Node id to check this.

2 Likes

The action didn’t work, or the rewards didn’t show up yet?

1 Like

Is there a way I can send my pNode I’d to you privately?

1 Like

The action didn’t work, because if it did work then it would say withdrawal in progress and I wouldn’t be able to initiate the action correct?

1 Like

im having same issue. its gone from rewards screen but not in my wallet.

1 Like

Mine never leaves the rewards screen

This seems a different issue. Sent your node id to me in a private message.

Yes, hit the avatar, then Message.

I can’t, it says the user’s public profile is hidden.

I sent you a private message yesterday, did that show up for you?

1 Like

No, it didn’t.

That is weird

It should be in the listing when you click your avatar at the top, and then the mail icon

What are next steps for me to try?

The only thing you can do is press that button. We are looking into whether or not this relates to the unstaking, restaking of funded stake that happened on your node.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m still earning FWIW

Rumor has it, the issue has been fixed. Can you refresh the app and see if the button becomes active again?

1 Like