pNode doesn't withdraw PRV to wallet

The only change is now there isn’t a withdraw stake option. Trying to withdraw earnings behaves the same, I can press the button and the wheel spins forever but it never goes into earning mode

Are you using the latest version of the app?

1 Like

I’m on iOS v3.6.5.3

Okay, back to the drawing table.

Possibly related to the outage but now my pNode shows the stop funded staking button but the rewards are gone and not in the wallet.

Give it some more time.

1 Like

5 days and I think two minor updates. The PRV is still gone, time for a reboot?

Let me poke the devs again.

1 Like

I know it’s the weekend but wanted to report that while the 11.xy are still missing, the pNode has started earning

Some manual processing has been taken place. With a little luck you should see the funds in your account.

1 Like

That’s great, currently, I’m still missing the 11 but it was entered Withdrawal in Progress for the new earnings. That’s some progress.

I’m having a similar issue. I attempted to withdraw rewards several days ago (perhaps a week or more now) but it is still saying “in process”. Prior to this I was earning rewards regularly, but have not since I initiated the withdrawal.

Are withdrawals a bit delayed? Any idea when this earning period ends?
I’m ready to stake my own pNode with PRV. It’s been since Thursday I think.
I did read that withdrawals are manual and weekends might get delays, just curious if my withdrawal is pending or not.

I can check if you send me your full Node id (xxxx-xxxxxx) in a private message.

Withdrawals are being processed manually, that is correct. Also, during office hours, which means weekends do slow things down, for sure.
Withdrawals and being selected to earn however are not related to each other.
The selection to earn is random.

I have received the missing funds and was able to withdraw them successfully, thanks for your help!

4 Likes

You made my day! Thanks for the update.

4 Likes

@annie @Peter sorry for kicking a dead thread but I withdrew my rewards from my node, they finally disappeared from the node balance but they never went to my wallet. Can you check into this? Node is 2410-876822. I’m in the process of unstaking. Figured that may have caused the issue.

@annie @Peter

They are irrelevant. You can withdraw successfully at any time while you are in the middle of the unstaking process.
Let me take a look to see what happens with your withdrawal.