Another dumb question perhaps, but I really have no ideas… I have recently unstaked on of my two pNodes and re-staked it with my own 1750 PRV for 100% earning. My question is… what to do with the PRVs earned from this pNode from now on? Do I withdraw it and Stake it in the pool, or do I leave it there (does it earn anything if I leave it there?). Thanks.
It depends on your goals.
- Want to help the project long term? Invest it in the liquidity pool
- Want to save up to stake a new node in the future? Either the staking pool or the liquidity pool could help you grow your PRV.
- Want to start earning income off of your nodes? Sell some or all PRV in the pDEX.
- Want to support the community? Send some PRV to folks making tools like @inccry, @mesquka or @raz
- Want to buy branded swag? See @Joe_Moffett
- Want to buy office furniture with crypto? https://www.autonomous.ai/
Lots of choices both short and long term.