PRV Holders

Like @Jared said, you can exchange your crypto in the app’s exchange (pDEX) for a supported cryptocurrency of your choosing. To exchange it for cash, you then send that currency to a different exchange, such as binance, coinbase, etc, and sell it for fiat (cash), which is then transferred to your bank account.

There are a few reasons why you can’t currently sell to fiat from the pDEX, but one of the primary ones is that in the US, an exchange like that requires KYC, which defeats the purpose of Incognito’s privacy. So, you can use the pDEX for privacy and PRV, and if you need to cash out, it’s a simple and easy process to transfer it to a different exchange. Hope that helps!

10 Likes

:wave:t6: @ning
Update :pray:t6:

7 Likes

The app is showing me: $0.5634 PRV

5 Likes

thanks @zes333 and @jared! updated.

7 Likes

Up~Up~ :scream: $0.6+
PRV

3 Likes

Yes! Yes! To the moon! :full_moon: :smirk::grin::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Just a quick thought on PRV price

I have notice a lot more discussion on PRV. A lot of posters are looking for a spot price,listing on other exchanges ect…
IMOH PRV needs none of that. It is a great functional token that does its job and exists only for that reason. The price will flux as the market determines.The reason for Owning it should not be based solely on the appreciation of price but rather on the usefulness of it on the growing exchange.
I would be disappointed and a little worried if speculators started buying in and cashing out based on PRV value alone. That type of behavior leads to a disconnect from reality as speculation leads to unjustified price spikes and foolish behavior.
To control speculation activities maybe a lock up period should be considered?

13 Likes

Wow, the PRV coin is as strong as the Canadian Dollar!!

11 Likes

PRVtopUSDC

Up Up Up even!

5 Likes

Thanks for the update!, but would you mind resizing your image? Here is how. :grin:

2 Likes

13 Likes

Used to be Friday. Now Monday is pay day every week =P
You get my meme contest vote.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Great project,i’m very happy,

I’m used from september 2019

5 Likes

Thank you @Eko_Eko :+1:t2:

2 Likes

thank you it is usefull thing for me :+1:

5 Likes

I‘ve got a question as to the limits of PRV: is it possible to trade huge amounts of BTC against PRV? If I deposit 5 BTC from my Binance account over an intermediate wallet to any of my Incognito keychains, can I exchange BTC against PRV?

1 Like

Yes, current PRV-BTC liquidity pool is ~$12mil https://incscan.io/pdex

1 Like

Be cautious in regards to slippage. Make sure you check the amount of PRV you will receive for your transaction.

3 Likes