Recent Node Unstaking

Oh, dang, thank you for the clarification! I do know, despite the truth of what you’re saying, a lot of Constant customers probably misinterpreted, thinking Incognito paid more; what is certain is that they pulled up stakes, enough to drain Constant liquidity. That definitely happened, and there was a migration.

Rick, do you know what the APY with Constant works out to be, if auto-staking every 10 prv earned?

2 Likes

I understand that to be the case, but I would rather go with a first party than a third party, unless the first party was drastically underperforming the third party.

1 Like

I completely believe in supporting incognito. And, do choose to do so. But, I also want others to make a decision after they understand all the information. I wouldn’t want people to come back and say they made a decision based on information that wasn’t clear. They should choose to support the project and acquire more PRV. But, should also make a decision on their preferred staking provider after considering the whole picture.

2 Likes

Do we know why 4-6 percent of stakers are unstaking their nodes?

1 Like

The people who contact me about unstaking are powering their Node with own PRV

@Jamie How many users have contacted you and informed you they are unstaking to self fund?

I believe this calls for a new app feature! When unstaking provide an optional menu option to say why the user is unstaking. This information could be provided back to the community to get a better understanding of what’s going on.

1 Like

Many. I didn’t keep score. I am not worried.

Like a drop down menu, that also has an “other” section that lets you type in why in so many characters?
I’m not worried either, but hey, good point.

@Jamie @Jerry_Watson Yeah I’m not worried either. People will come and go but still information could really help with making possible improvements.

As a user I would not want to supply that information. What I do with my money is my own business.

But who knows, others may feel different about it.

Same boat, but hey if they want to give it freely, then I mean, no harm right?