[SOLVED] Sent bat to wallet and want to buy prv

Hi all, new here. I sent some bat to the wallet here and it came thru great. But when i go to try and trade or buy prv, my balance says “0” in the top right hand corner for bat. But then going to the wallet it shows the correct balance. I’m I doing something wrong or is this a known issue?

1 Like

Hi @atlcrypto,

Please read the tutorial, step 3.1 : How to buy & sell crypto anonymously

3 Likes

Ok, so there’s no way to buy prv with pbat then?

1 Like

There is a PRV/pBAT pair.

You need to deposit your pBAT in your pDEX account like described in the step 3.1 of the tutorial.

2 Likes

Hey @atlcrypto there is. Just need one more step “deposit” to pDEX before you can trade.

Go to pDEX -> choose BAT - > click deposit -> choose a wallet, and amount -> confirm -> in a couple of min it will be on the pDEX and you can trade BAT <> PRV.

BTW, are you from the Brave community? We are trying to find a way to collaborate with Brave and BAT communities)

2 Likes

Hi there, got it now! Thanks to you and the other poster for helping me out. Yes, been a brave user since the early days as a privacy lover. Would be happy to help come up with ways to help.

2 Likes

Don’t exchange BAT for PRV the liquidity isn’t large enough and there will be too much slippage.

1 Like

Welcome to the community atlcrypto…:sunglasses: