Snap a pic of your Node, get 15 PRV

Hi, I’m Henry, product manager for the physical Node. I’d love to thank everyone who has been helping to power the network.

snap_a_pic_v01_750

Let’s show the world how privacy is winning. All you have to do is take a picture of your Node, post it on twitter, and say why you love it, with a link to the Node page so that your friends can explore more about crypto privacy (Node). Make sure you remember to @incognitochain and #goincognito so we don’t miss your post!

To better illustrate how to join the event, here’s an example:

Ex

When your twitter post is live, copy the URL and post it as a reply to this topic. Remember to update your profile info with your wallet address, and we’ll send you 15 PRV within 3 working days.

This event will run from 26th February to 4th March, and rewards are limited to one per user. Thanks!

10 Likes

Love it? Maybe not. Took over a month to get it working, and the rewards it earns are basically nothing now. 15 PRV please.

Great company, earn privately, node life @incognitochain #goincognito https://t.co/JLJRRjenST

Done and done!

B9385686-F063-486C-97DC-D9060626D580

Here mine.

1 Like

They work better plugged in!

1 Like

For those who confirmed the email address, 15 PRV was sent to your Incognito address. Please check your balance.

1 Like

My email for my Incognito Account: digitaltechpro@gmail.com

For those who confirmed the email address, 15 PRV was sent to your Incognito address. Please check your balance.

1 Like

Here you go!

1 Like