[SOLVED] Can't buy Node with credit card?

I tried buying one and the same message appear and its charging a delivery fee which it says free delivery

Please give me some screenshots @Jan_Sokolovits @danny3s
Re @danny3s: We only provide free shipping charges for the US market and VN market. Otherwise, $49 is charged for the shipping fee. Also, this $49 does not include any potential duties or taxes that will vary depending on your locality.

Welcome to the community danny3s…:sunglasses:

I would private message this info to @Peter . It’s probably best not to have this info on the public forum.

1 Like

Try again on a desktop browser and let me know the result.

I got same result payment method not available at this time.

Hi, i’m also been getting same message since last night, was using my laptop and am based in Singapore

I am in us so glad I am not the only one

Haha yes i was feeling the same until i downloaded app and found the Q&A tab!

when you inspect the page your api is returning an 500 error

Ok so is that on incognito or?

Hi everyone, we have reached the monthly limit with the payment processor. Hence, it is unable to use the Credit card to complete the purchase until June 01 2020.
For the time being, please use Zelle or Cryptocurrencies instead.
Sorry for this inconvenience.

1 Like

Thanks, the crypto route worked and have ordered a node

How does Zelle work to buy do I send payment after or?

Hi Jan, let’s check out here: https://www.zellepay.com/how-it-works

Why can’t we buy a node with a credit card

But yet they can’t fix the issue with credit cards purchase not being able to use for the node or am I the only one having issues

I wasn’t aware that you could even buy nodes with credit cards, however I have looked through your previous post about it here: [SOLVED] Can't buy Node with credit card?

Unfortunately processing credit cards is tricky business. From personal experience, setting up credit card processing can be hassle. It seems Incognito capped out it’s max transactions with their credit card processing company.

The listed alternatives, Zelle and Crypto, require you to have the funds available, which is not what your looking for.

Since it’s the beginning of the month, you might be able to purchase with your credit card now, unless the credit card processing company froze their account. Which to be honest could happen. Credit card processing companies are very strict, they require a lot of verification, especially if there is a lot of money coming in. They don’t want to be held accountable for illegal operations or money laundering. So they really have to dot their I’s and cross their T’s. Hopefully it works for you, if not, i’m sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Yes and I verified the transaction and it still won’t go through. My credit card company said is was declined on incognitos end. But the hassle I would set up a vnode instead

I just checked with our payment partner and they told us that there were some suspicious transactions over the last 3 days. Due to their policy, we can’t force to lift off their filters about this.
Not sure that your payment are related or not, I strongly advise you should use cryptocurrencies or Zelle transfer to buy a node.
Hosting a virtual Node is also a good choice. Here’s how: How to host a Virtual Node

1 Like