[SOLVED] Invalid address monero

I’ve tried to unshield Monero but I always got the message invalid address, and I’ve put three different monero address

image image image

2 Likes

Hi @Brandon_Chacon, can you send us those three Monero addesses? We will double check it out.

2 Likes

85nZavQWPPzBTFWv5mfcPr9o5VSg3gj9VZ7ZanbhE9JaHQecGw66LShHmMw49EzzAaP2WUM7ZtV5H2f1fTghUsun7RyDYQZ

8ABrfhJ9BDdR7ean9PKnFw22q6cFx3Lk9icnBp6FDqcZerW5eR8czY46EbVEiujCfx2g34zuXeXRyFj5UWDZC8oePWm42Pj

86mde2fh3K6beJoeEe4owrWPMEA52deMNRexW4iMq51RPpuBA6Lr8RcUhj9rFDnCuViTzgUotLRZe61p8zBR5g92FL7Geig

1 Like

I have just checked those three addresses that you provided on Monero explorer, and none of them could be found out. Are you sure those are the correct Monero addresses where you want to withdraw your XMR to?

2 Likes

You can’t search addresses in monero explorer because it is confidential, just transactions and blocks

1 Like

I’ve made many withdrawals in the past to the first address from incognito to Binance, but right now I don’t know what’s going on with the invalid address message

We’re checking your case now and need some more info:

• Which version of the app are you using?
  • Has this glitch happened with iOS or Android?
1 Like

It is the 3.7.2 version in iOS

1 Like

Addresses starting with ‘8’ are Monero sub-addresses, that might cause things to act differently @Ducky

4 Likes

Ok thank you for informing us. I told the team about this glitch and we will fix it soon.

2 Likes

Hey @Brandon_Chacon, we just released a new version of the app last night where the glitch with invalid Monero address had been fixed successfully.

Can you update your app and try again?

1 Like

Yes, thank you, it’s fixed

2 Likes

Hey Ducky. I’m having the same issue with invalid addresses now. Can you help please?

1 Like

Hi @Stimmy currently you are unable to shield/unshield monero. Please refer to this post: [Ongoing] Monero Shield/Unshield maintenance.

1 Like

Thanks chucky

Have you tried again now that the maintenance is over?

No I haven’t. I guess I haven’t gotten how to read updates yet on here. I still was waiting on the other post to update about you’ll be done :man_facepalming:t5:.