[SOLVED] Liquidity Balance Resetting

The Liquidity “ticker” seems to be resetting, I should have way more showing than 0.01 PRV after 24 hours after rewards were paid out Monday.

Anyone else seeing this? Assuming it’s a glitch connected to the most recent update.

2 Likes

Yes I have noticed it three times today. At first I thought I might’ve been imagining things but I took two screenshots it looks like it keeps resetting

That total is completely wrong. I wonder if this glitch affected our earnings last week because I actually made less on more liquidity.

Did it again, This time I caught it quicker:

So from the time stamp from 12:01 to 12:14 it went backwards?

1 Like

Is it more that the ticker is just an example, but doesn’t reflect actual returns?

Did it again.

Hope it is bug with the ticker, Have not gotten response yet from developers. Bad data is bad data if you know what I mean, this is crypto after all.

I wouldn’t doubt it if the “glitch” happened like once like on Monday right before the drop causing the lesser rewards? Then continued getting worse?

I think it reflects actual returns seeing how it lined up right before rewards were disbursed for the first two or three weeks.
Like, I checked the ticker right before 1400 UTC on Monday the last two or three weeks and what the ticker was showing was the pay out I got a minute later?

1 Like

:neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

Have y’all noticed a drop in staking? I don’t think the issue stretches there?

Not sure, I just noticed this happens every couple hours, I just added liquidity today and it drops and starts over every couple hours

It may be a visual glitch. We deployed some new codes last 12 hours. Let us look into it for a while.

Mine seems to be resetting each time I open the app. It doesn’t seem to reset to the same amount but it’s always less than 0.08PRV. Last week what I have in the liquidity pool would get me 0.3PRV/day, I have yet to see it roll over that 0.0… number

Hi all, there was a bug when we updated the code yesterday. It makes the number of your rewards keep resetting as you guy encountered above.
Don’t worry, we fixed it.

If you see the rewards now are different from before, that is just a visual glitch. You will get the correct amount when it is paid out next Monday.

1 Like

I posted about this in the telegram chat, but didn’t receive an answer. The pDEX liquidity interest payment I received on Monday was half of what it should have been. Why is this? There was no notification the interest rates on liquidity were going down.

1 Like

My liquidity payout was also less than prior week. Something not right, the liquidity counter has also reset at least three times today.

2 Likes

Hey guys!

I mentioned it in the liquidity thread. For the past weeks, we were paying liquidity rewards a bit higher than it should be, for the last week the reward was exactly based on provided liquidity.

Please double-check the numbers which you received with the numbers you should receive. Feel free to you this spreadsheet

Feel free to DM if after checking you find that numbers do still not match the promised reward. I’ll investigate it deeper.

Regarding the dashboard. We are aware that it shows not exact data. The devs already work on a new dashboard, which should live in June.

Also on June 1 will be announced a new way of rewarding liquidity providers. We plan to include all PRV related pairs to the reward list. So do not miss next week’s announcement.

3 Likes