[SOLVED] New User Tutorial?

According to the badge section, there’s a new user tutorial somewhere, but I’m having trouble finding it…a little help please?

2 Likes

Welcome :wave:
@discobot :wink:

5 Likes

Привет! Чтобы узнать, что я могу сделать, наберите: @discobot отображение справки.

2 Likes

User tutorial relates to Discourse user tutorial. You should have some traces of communications with the Disco(urse)bot. It will have the information to start the tutorial. The tutorial takes place in that same thread.

4 Likes

Alright, I’ll take a look, thank you!

2 Likes

I also cannot find where the tutorials are. Where would traces of communication with the Disco(urse)bot be?

1 Like

Hit your avatar and select mail/message

Then find this in your message list

Talk to the bot, follow the instructions and…
GET A CERTIFICATE :heart:

5 Likes

I did follow the instructions though. The last thing that was on there said click on the … below and there wasn’t one.

2 Likes

I am not sure what you are referring to. Can you copy paste a screenshot?

2 Likes

Here ya go!

2 Likes

The dots refer to the dots beneath a post or reply.

2 Likes

I see that, but on the discobot one, those aren’t there.

2 Likes

Weird, my message looks like this. Maybe you are on mobile, with an adjusted display? idk, i am on desktop.

typing start tutorial in a reply should restart the tutorial in case you want to.

1 Like

I do want to. I am on mobile, so maybe that’s what it is. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi.
I’m trying to complete the Advanced User Tutorial and when discobot asks me to build a pool, it just stops talking to me after I do that. :cry:
Any sugestions?

Tks

2 Likes

3 Likes

It did that for me too!

If you reply with I think “Skip” it will just move you onto the next step of the tutorial. That was the only way I could get around it.

3 Likes

Tks! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My poll looks like this. I created it, but didn’t vote for it. Maybe you took it a step too far.
Not sure though, it is a Discourse tutorial, meaning, I am not up to date with their logic.

4 Likes

I am trying to access the Advanced User Tutorial as well. Could someone point me in the right direction please? Thank You!

2 Likes