[Solved] Transfer confirmed but not received

Update 4/13/2020: with the help of @Jamie this is now fixed and no longer an issue.

I sent 1K USDC from an online wallet that apparently takes 24 hours to withdraw all funds for “security reasons”. Now in the incognito app it shows that the transfer has expired but on the online wallet it shows confirmed and completed. Is there a way to recover these funds? I was hoping the transaction would cancel itself and be returned to my online wallet but this hasn’t happened. Is there anyone I can contact to get help with this?

The transfer was from an out of network into incognito app.

I think you should read this topic and contact @Peter on Monday.

1 Like

As the deposit address states there is a 60 minute window for accepting transfers. This doesn’t mean your coins are lost, but it does mean further processing has to be checked and handled manually. There is some discussion already about changing this system.

If you can send me the txid of the transaction on the external chain.
The Incognito deposit address you used, and the Incognito wallet account address it should have ended up in, I can check it for you.

Send it in a private message by hitting my avatar.

1 Like

Hey @Jamie Whenever I click on your profile it says this profile is hidden from the public. When I click on abduraman’s profile I can message him.

I guess I am too much Incognito, will check the settings.

Should be good now.

Hi @Jared, you can send your deposit information to either me or Jamie. So we can support further. And, I replied to your private message, too.

Thank you for your help. This is now solved.

2 Likes