[SOLVED] Wallets not loading

You can post a JSON command to the RPC server to move coins and tokens. Posted by @Scuni on the Telegram talk-around.

• the fullnode used by the mobile app is down (checked by running curl 'https://lb-fullnode.incognito.org/fullnode' --data-binary '{"jsonrpc":"1.0","method":"getblockchaininfo","params":"","id":2}')
  • other fullnodes like mine work well. (curl 'https://fullnode.incognito.best' --data-binary '{"jsonrpc":"1.0","method":"getblockchaininfo","params":"","id":2}')
  • Incognito api seems OK (curl https://api.incognito.org/ptoken/list)

And as noted up above: “The network runs smoothly, I can trade, transfer PRV or shielded coins via the sdk.”

Right now it’s just the fullnode used by the app that has derped. Incognito does not have 24/7 tech support, so once the team is up and about, the derpy fullnode will get stood back up and the app will once again be working. Until then, you can just sit tight or if you can use the SDK to interact with the blockchain. SDK access is certainly more technical in nature. So it’s really up to you whether you want to tackle it as a learning opportunity or just hang on until the dev team resolves the issue. Be assured your balances are safe either way.

4 Likes

no, i cannot do this — very unacceptable
but hey they the risk of using an non tech user friendly product i suppose
WHAT A SHAME !

Hmm don’t know how this works with sdk, Sounds like Japanese to me… but I’ll just wait until the app is working again. Good to know it works for those who know how to install this Japanese hyroglyphs :wink:

Don’t sweat it. I can’t do much with it either, not being a coder myself. But it is there for those who are so inclined.

1 Like

@Wany, @Staker, @Clint + everyone else on this thread, please calm down! Let’s be respectful and considerate to start with - and remember, this is an early-stage project. The core team has been doing a phenomenal job of developing, fixing, and accelerating one of the pressing movements in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry history.

When you deal with any technology, most of the time, it will make life easier for you and give you control, sometimes it may experience issues. The team will get to this and fix it soon, but even if there were a 24x7x365 support in place, the time it takes to resolve the issue doesn’t materially change by a significant margin.

The communication portion could indeed be better, but like any community-driven project - it will take time to get there. So please calm down, be a good internet citizen, and hang tight. The wallet app will be functional soon. Technology can also have “hiccups” once in a while, and it is okay! :v: :+1:

11 Likes

Yeah, making 15 new threads is the way to go!

:eyeroll:

1 Like

For everyone who is concerned about the lack of 24/7 support. Check out my topic, like it or add on there. Hopefully if enough of us bring it up, something may happen. Search for:

What’s going on with incognito today wallets having issues loading or incorrect balance?

please help – my funds are not loading !!!

Same problem, - cant access anything

App not loading at all. Reloaded multiple times its just loading over and over

There a few open topics on this. The fullnode used by the app is down at the moment. Support team will be working on it … just as soon as they wake up, lol.

2 Likes

Hey there, can you please give us more info about your issue?
cc @tien, @Peter.

The fullnode seems down.

1 Like

Yes, it is down. unfortunately.

2 Likes

@Joshua_Dukes - as @Mike_Wagner rightly suggested, we’re in the middle of a technical issue. @Jamie just confirmed it on this thread. But that presumably doesn’t impact anything else on the back end (node rewards earnings for example). So we’ll just sit tight and wait for the core team to respond. :slight_smile:

Happy Monday (or Tuesday depending on where you are)! :grin:

2 Likes

@Jan_Sokolovits and @Wany - there are quite a few open threads on this in the last few hours. There appears to be technical issue with the fullnode being temporarily down.

@Jamie just confirmed it on this thread.

The support/technical team will respond soon. Hang in there! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, I am seeing the same? problem! Even after reboot, just loading,loading loading!
Just have to wait and see, I am sure the guys are looking into it!

Hi @Jan_Sokolovits @Wany @Andogen @Joshua_Dukes
We are sorry for this. There was a problem with the Full Node as Jamie and Mike mentioned. The team is working on a fix right now. Please patiently wait.

6 Likes

Thanks bro @Peter I appreciate the updates