[Finished] Supply liquidity for Incognito DEX. Provide privacy for the world.

If you mean the rate PRV <> XYO not equal market rates ?

thank it’s quite easy to fix, trade a small piece of XYO to bring rates to normal and then you could add liquidity with a market balance of XYO <> PRV.

2 Likes

So, I just need to do a handful at a time then and I’ll get a more reasonable return?

2 Likes

So I did a few tests, the difference between incognito and the KuCoin exchange for a better direct trade was only thousandths of a difference, which can translate to a little loss over time, but the fees on incognito are so low I’ll actually have a better outcome even though I earn a little less now per trade and I pay incognito fees!
Great! This is perfect! And the transactions I do here are all private and help the project! This is my first REAL application of incognito!!!

5 Likes

So liquidity rewards paid out to pdex as they should, but on the invest page the “ticker” is gone and it has reverted back as if I have no liquidity when I still do?

2 Likes

Hey, @Gold . I just loved those explanations you did, it was so clarifying to me.
Tks a lot.
Suggestion: Why don’t you create a topic to share your toughts about the incognito tokenomics?

2 Likes

Guys…this week we are testing out an experiment especially for XMR users in the Incognito network. You can find the details here: Earn ~35% APR on XMR by adding liquidity. Please try it out and give us your feedback.

xmr

Here is the details

1. The interest rate for users adding liquidity on PRV <> pXMR is changed to 10% on XMR (instead of the current 8%)

2. If you only have XMR, we recommend you a strategy, so that you can earn an estimated 35% APR on your XMR by participating in the pDEX liquidity reward program.

It’s still a recommended strategy and if the community likes it, we might consider implementing the strategy as an automated feature like the ‘private lending’.

If you have any question, please feel free to drop your comments on the thread or DM me at @jason

6 Likes

@OhDonPiano, I appreciate the kind words, thank you! I am still learning the ins and outs of tokenomics and feel underqualified to provide my thoughts; however, @raz has created a rich discussion about the tokenomics of PRV specifically, with many informed perspectives chiming in. I highly recommend the thread if you have yet to check it out.

7 Likes

Is there a spot to see your “investment” grow like in the Staking section? I paired some ETH with PRV and would love to see the real time growth. Or is that just a feature of PRV staking?

1 Like

Yes. Go to Trade --> Invest and you should see a ticker that displays your real time earnings.

3 Likes

When I go into Trade —> Invest it brings up the Get Started preview instructions with the expected APY, then it brings me to the screen where I would add liquidity. I’m not seeing a ticker.

1 Like

Maybe it can take a while. You can try to delete the app from the foreground and try opening again the app.

2 Likes

How long ago did you add to the liquidity pool? I think it takes a couple hours to show the ticker.

3 Likes

I made the deposit 6+ hours ago.
I’ll check it again tomorrow, if it’s not there I’ll see if there is something else that can be done.

1 Like

After the rewards were given out for liquidity this past Monday it took the ticker 2 hours to show back up, but it did start at zero. When it popped up it recognized the earnings for the 2 hours it wasn’t there. Hopefully that eases your mind.

3 Likes

To build on my previous idea, you can always deposit the PRV you earn as a liquidity provider right into pstake. Make your liquidity earnings work for you and take advantage of that 57% APY. This, too, should help increase the value of PRV.

4 Likes

That’s what I’ve been doing! Great minds :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I got the “Something went wrong. Please try again.” error when I was trying to add liquidity. I clicked cancel and transaction appears to be cancelled but coins are not back in my wallet. Can someone help me out?

1 Like

@duy I mentioned this in TG, but you should pick one stablecoin pair to provide incentives for as well. It would help a ton with price arbing.

I suggested USDC/USDT as the pair, but it could be DAI as well.

2 Likes